Body change

Options
So far I have managed to drop from 321 to 299. But so far i have not yet to see where the weight has been lost at? Can someone tell me what the problem is? I still look the same and everything I wear still fits snooged!! Is there anyone out there going through the same thing I am going through?

Replies

• Havend1
    Havend1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You mean you went from 399 to 321 right? I have the same problem. I went from a 14 to a 10 but still feel that I look no different. I think this is because we are used to seeing ourself as fat and nothing else. I struggle with body image. When I tell people I want to lose 30 lbs they freak and ask why? That I'm already thin! I also reply with are you blind? LOL!
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I didnt notice any change until I did before and after pictures. than I saw a HUGE diff.
  • mzkia12
    mzkia12 Posts: 21
    Options
    Im sorry I typed it wrong it went from 321 to 299
  • mzkia12
    mzkia12 Posts: 21
    Options
    I think I will take a picture of myself now and take another one in a couple of weeks to see the difference!
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Pictures help, and so do measurements. My clothes fit the same from my 152 (my starting point) until somewhere around 140 and even then, some of my clothes still fit now and I'm at 123. Don't be discouraged, focus on what you do know and that's that you've lost 22 pounds! Congrats!!
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    I agree with the picture taking consensus. I couldn't see it either when I was loosing my weight. I am so glad I took pictures from the start. Without them I may have given up. They were so important to me that I carried them around in my wallet for inspiration. Now that I have lost all my weight I still carry them to remind me what I don't want to go back to. Good luck and take pictures regularly