Restaurant owners/operators wanna be friends???

Options
Hello, my husband and I own and operate a restaurant. It is SOOO hard being around food all day and not get to eat any of it. We have a few healthy options on the menu but our food is so tasty!

Replies

• finleyc
    finleyc Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi shellholz - welcome!!! That does sound hard, what type of food do you have at your restaurant? Feel free to add me :)
  • Tashabinns
    Options
    Hi shellholtz
    My name is Tasha. I imagine it is herd being around food ..let your creative juices flow t create lighter versions of your popular dishes or meekness.add me as a friend we can encourage each other
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

My fiance is a chef, so I definitely understand temptation. Friend me if you'd like. :)
  • shellholz
    shellholz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding. I just joined 4 days ago. I had an employee who had the app on her phone and just happen to check out the website and found a whole little world at MFP, wow. We have a German restaurant. Schnitzel, LOTS of potatoes and fried foods, Sauer Braten and Rouladen. We do have salads on the menu. I eat grilled chicken and sauer kraut a lot, lentil soup. So i do have a few options, but our food is just SOOOO good! Not to toot my own horn.LOL Its just a lot of stress running a business and a home with a 2 1/2 year old.