• Laurlita
    Laurlita Posts: 1 Member
    with salsa!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Raw with guacamole.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    i love mine for breakfast or snack with fresh ruby red grapefruit (and btw i get the no salt added variety of cottage cheese)

For a meal though i actually enjoy it mixed with tuna and a tiny bit of mayo as a sandwich filling.
  • I love cottage cheese on salad. I love it with salsa on baked potato, With salsa and low calorie tortilla's, and just with some slat and pepper. So good.
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    I love cottage cheese with yogurt! I will mix it with fat free cherry yogurt, put fresh cherries in it and mix fiber one cereal in it! Protein, carbs and fiber!! SO tasty!!!
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    My go-to breakfast!!!

I like lots of pepper on my cottage cheese (love my peppercorn medley pepper grinder from McCormick)
    Then I put either pepitas (roasted pumpkin seeds) or toasted almond slivers on it,
    and some kind of fruit:
    dried cranberries (I despise raisins lol)
    or fresh fruit - berries, cantelope, etc
    or even drained canned diced peaches, pears or pineapple
  • Barbaramax
    Barbaramax Posts: 59 Member
    some sugar free maple syrup.......mmm...mmm....good
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    I can make a meal out of a half of an avocado, cottage cheese sea salt and pepper on it. and a few crackers.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    I feel seriously nauseous thinking about cottage cheese mixed with jello powder. Oh my. LOL :)
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    salt and pepper
    bacon bits(real ones) and sunflower seeds

Bacon bits!! yum - gonna have to try that!!!! :bigsmile:
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    I eat it as a side with everything especially with my hot food such as brussel sprouts. I always make sure to measure it a half a cup at a time. But fruit or tomatoes also pickles are great. You can also use it heated.