Constipation...

2»

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    the recommended dose of fiber per day is 20-25. MFP's is low. I got caught with this too and my dr told me 35 mg a day. Also make sure you don't eat too much protein. Dairy is probably the culprit, as your body processes it differently now (according to my dr).

3 sunsweet prunes is 60 cals...
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    THANK YOU to all who gave such great replies to my rather embarrassing question, I went and brought some Sunsweet Read To Eat Prunes last night, I just logged them into MFP and it says 105 calories for 4 prunes??! What prunes are 100 calories for 7, are they dried prunes?
    Do you just eat the prunes dried or some other way? Sorry for all the questions, this is new to me.

I purchased Sunsweet Gold Label (in a yellow tub)? I'm not at home so I will look at them and update when I get home tonight. Yes they are dried and I just eat 'em out of the tub.
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    THANK YOU to all who gave such great replies to my rather embarrassing question, I went and brought some Sunsweet Read To Eat Prunes last night, I just logged them into MFP and it says 105 calories for 4 prunes??! What prunes are 100 calories for 7, are they dried prunes?
    Do you just eat the prunes dried or some other way? Sorry for all the questions, this is new to me.

I purchased Sunsweet Gold Label (in a yellow tub)? I'm not at home so I will look at them and update when I get home tonight. Yes they are dried and I just eat 'em out of the tub.

Ok..the brand I bought are Sunsweet Gold Label Pitted Bite size Prunes 20 oz tub Serving size 11/4 oz approx 7 prunes =100 cal.

I hope this helps!!
  • ExonExoff
    ExonExoff Posts: 3
    Eating some beans and taking beano usually get things moving for me, but without the excess gas problems caused by beans...
This discussion has been closed.