whats a girl supose to do?

Options
i hate eggs...i mean i HATE them i dont even like the look , smell or thought of them
so can you give me some good breakfast ideas some thing other than oatmeal or a meal replacement bar?

Replies

• SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    try some plain yogurt and mix it with fruit, or blend and make a smoothie from it. sometimes i'll have a sandwich with lunch turkey, tomatoes lettuce and avocado.
  • farmerstan
    Options
    I have nuts if don't have time for breakfast. one or two hand fulls holds me over for a few hours.
  • tiphany37
    tiphany37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try greek yogurt, it has more protien then regular. I buy the plain tubs of 0% fat. Usually eat some fruit or granola or a little cereal along with it.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Yogurt & berries
    A piece of whole grain toast w/ peanut butter
    1/2 a bagel
    I'm a sucker for honey nut Cheerios even though the sugar is kinda high
    Fruit
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Lunch or dinner. No seriously, there are no rules to breakfast. If you want a sandwich or spaghetti, no one will stop you! :flowerforyou:
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love having a banana and a bottle of water for breakfast.. quick and easy. Grab it and go!

But if that isn't filling enough, then I actually really like potatoes in the morning... I used to eat rice in the morning too, which I loved, but now I don't have time to eat it.
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    I personally like egg beaters (doesn't smell like eggs) but if you can't stand any egg material then what about good old fashioned cereal? I like eating different brands of cereal with a fruit (Strawberry or banana) in it. Toast with peanut butter and jelly in the morning is good to. Bagel thins with laughing cow cheese is good.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Kashi GoLean Crunch. (The purple box, not the yucky yellow or red one.) It's one of my favorite foods.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Smoothie. Blend yogurt (greek for higher protein) fruit, spinach (you won't taste it) and fruit juice. You can freeze any extra and defrost it the next day.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Carbmaster yogurt with 1/2 serving of bran buds mixed in!
  • aridein
    Options
    Morning Star sausage patties! They are vegetarian and I didn't even realize it for weeks.
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    I love a piece of Ezekiel bread with natural peanut butter on it. Then I put a bunch of fresh blueberries on the peanut butter. It is so delicious! It's healthier than peanut butter and jelly and no added sugar.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    i hate eggs...i mean i HATE them i dont even like the look , smell or thought of them
    so can you give me some good breakfast ideas some thing other than oatmeal or a meal replacement bar?

Try a protein shake!!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    lite whole wheat toast with pb and cut up nana, greek yogurt is the bomb! 20 g protein, yoplait has the fruit at the bottom with granola it is awesome and low sugar, slimfast shakes are good, pbj, frozen waffle with pb or yogurt, anything with peanut butter i say! i also mix yogurt with berries and the original fiber one cereal but take it easy at first or it messes up your gut, special k red berries are yummy also and the new krave cereal is the bomb!
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Lunch or dinner. No seriously, there are no rules to breakfast. If you want a sandwich or spaghetti, no one will stop you! :flowerforyou:

does cold leftover pizza count? mmmmmmm yum!
  • Sarah Lee 45 calorie bread, and low fat peanut butter..
  • LisaSaysHi
    LisaSaysHi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A good hearty breakfast should ideally have some carbs, some protein and some fruit or vegetables. I like to have a couple of whole-grain frozen waffles (like Eggo), a couple of microwavable frozen turkey sausage patties and a side of fruit.
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Morning star farms sausage (veggie) patty on a Joseph's deli thin. mmmm good, about 170 calories
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with granola or Bran in it with some fruit...
  • medgirl604
    Options
    cereal
    yogurt with some granola or kashi go lean crunch sprinkled on top with fruit (a yummy parfait!)
    make dense low fat muffins or cake with flax, whole wheat flour, nuts, seeds, raisins and fiber. make it really dense in fiber and seeds so it keeps you full longer

yogurt, OJ and fruit smoothies (make a big batch on sunday, and it'll last you to wednesday)

honestly i eat yogurt all the time. plain yogurt can have anything added to it so you can make something savory (dill, onion, pepper, lemon juice) as a dip for veggies, or a sweet alternative for fruit dip!