Need some Buddies - Stay at home mom here!

Options
And I need to get 100 lbs off! I accidentally but very enjoyably did that during pregnancy. Well enough of that, I am very
determined and I need some sincere buddies to check in with me and keep me accountable. Can do the same for you!

Thanks!!!

Replies

• Stringcheese84
    Stringcheese84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, You sound like me. I am a stay at home mom too and I need some friends to help me stay on track too. My goal is to drop 100 pounds asap. I really need the encouragement. I will help you but you gotta help me too. :)
    Thanks
  • Alex_on_the_Rocks
    Options
    You ladies are both welcome to add me as a friend! I, too, am a SAHM and am aiming to lose about 116 lbs. It's nice having buddies that have similar goals, those only looking to lose "those last 10 lbs" don't quite get it!!!
  • cooter2533
    Options
    Feel free to add me Cooter2533 and my wife cootsse. I am aiming to lose about 70 lbs total. I have lost 36 so far. My wife is trying to lose around 65 or so. She has lost 26 so far. We have been at it for about 15 weeks. Good luck :)
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a SAHM too! And I'm hoping to loose over 100 pounds too!
  • azubler
    Options
    Past the mom stage, since all mine are grown but definately a stay at home with 70 pounds plus to lose. Set the goal at 70, will work on the last 20 or 30 then! Add me as a friend, I can also use the encouragement and fellowship of others in a similar situation!
  • sonja1029
    Options
    I'm not a momma, but I stay at home and I need to lose over 100 pounds. Looking for new friends and support myself. Please feel free to add me.
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    And I need to get 100 lbs off! I accidentally but very enjoyably did that during pregnancy. Well enough of that, I am very
    determined and I need some sincere buddies to check in with me and keep me accountable. Can do the same for you!

Thanks!!!

i do too!!! and im a stay home momma as well :)
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Stay at home Mom here as well! I have 148 lbs to lose so if you'd like to go ahead and friend me!
  • Misti76
    Misti76 Posts: 37
    Options
    I too am a SAHM with 100+ lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. We can all use all the support & encouragement we can get!
  • Ociases
    Ociases Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a house wife with no children at the moment and when I started I had a little more than 100 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me. I would love to have friends that will hold me accountable and I'll be happy to do the same for you. :smile:
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You ladies are both welcome to add me as a friend! I, too, am a SAHM and am aiming to lose about 116 lbs. It's nice having buddies that have similar goals, those only looking to lose "those last 10 lbs" don't quite get it!!!

i soooo agree!!!
  • Chauntane
    Chauntane Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm not a SAHM but I would welcome having more buddies on here!!! I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs or so!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    HI, I am a stay at home mom. While I did have over a hundred pounds to lose, I still have some to go but is losing motivation. Please feel to add me and we can help each other stay on track.
  • visualsoul
    Options
    I am a stay at home/homeschool mom. I don't have 100 pounds to loose but I am very focused on keeping off the weight that lost over the past few months that I gained during my third (and final) pregnancy. I am at my goal weight and I know how hard it is as a mom and wife to focus on yourself when EVERYBODY is calling you and wanting you to do something for them. So if you want to ad me feel free.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hey love, stay at home momma bear here too :) Feel free to add , I love to make new friends to help along our journey :)
  • richelle67
    Options
    Hi, I am not a stay at home. But have lost 30 lbs. in 2 months, have 59 to go! Anyone can add me if they would like more friends for support... Good luck :smile:
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm a stay at home mommy too! Feel free to add me :)
  • onefourone
    Options
    All Stay at home parents are awesome anything i can do to help just ask .. good luck
  • Back2Myself
    Options
    I am overwhelmed by your responses! Look at how many of us are in the same boat. Lets help each other and let's get this done! There is strength in numbers! Should we create our own group? Where we can have group chats or something?

One thing I would like to say is that, we are all online, we are all hidden behind a computer screen coming forth in a very honest way. Keep it honest. You wont do yourself any good if you fudge your weight loss to appease any of us.

I am really motivated! It isn't tracked on here because I just joined but, I have lost 8lbs since Jan. 1st!

Lets go! Lets all be LOOSERS!
  • browniesx2
    Options
    i am a stay at home mom with at least 100 lbs to lose. i just joined this program this week. would love some friends! add me! ;)