I need my coffee...

Options
13»

Replies

• ShanIsRad
    ShanIsRad Posts: 31
    Options
    I get my coffee from Dunkin Donuts (French vanilla <33333), and I used to be a total regular milk and 4 sugars girl. I would get the xl size, which is like 24 ounces, and I would drink at least 5 a week (some 2x a day)! Now, I still get that size for when I go to work, but I get skim milk and put 3 Splenda in, and its wonderful! I really recommend Splenda- it tastes sooooo much like sugar, I love it.
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    I read somewhere that an apple in the morning gives you MORE energy than a cup of coffee, is this true?
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Never heard it myself, but it's probably true.

And green tea is nasty tasting, I take mine in capsule form.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

lol...I love green tea, I have a drop of honey in it with a litle skim milk..yumm-o
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I drink it black.
    Mmmm. Yummy coffee lol
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am a coffee lover as well!:heart: and i could not would not go without, just find a better creamer!
    My coffee,cream and sugar for one cup in the morning =55 Cals
    Find ingrediants that work for you !:bigsmile:
  • Nlongenecker
    Nlongenecker Posts: 765
    Options
    Splenda makes individual packets for coffee. I use the hazelnut flavor and just use half a packet per cup of coffee.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I drink a 16oz iced coffee every morning. 4 splenda and 2 or 3 land o lakes mini moo's half and half. I think somewhere between 20 and 45 cals all together.
  • Doitforbaby120808
    Options
    Okay so I just had my first child 6 months ago and I feel ya on the needing your coffee. I dont smoke drink or do anything else. I do have two - three cups a day one is actually brewing now.

what I do is:

Fist dont make it as strong so it wont need as much creamer.

second coffee mate low fat or sugar I prefer the low fat. Its 10 cals more but I like it.

then measure the sugar correctly your probably only using about 30-40 cals.

So your coffee might end up 80-110 cals. I think its worth it. just remember to play with the kids a little harder or do a tad bit more exercize. You need to be happy and not feel like you cant have anything you want, Also there are some claims that using the fake sugars Splena, ect actually trick you body, there arnt really any cal's but your body thinks there are so it gives you extra pounds and sugar cravings!

Also A BIG ONE

ALWAYS drink a big class of water before EVERY cup!

Good luck
  • Doitforbaby120808
    Options
    AMEN SISTA Enjoy! Enjoy Enjoy!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

lol...I love green tea, I have a drop of honey in it with a litle skim milk..yumm-o

I am not a tea person in general, but Celestial Seasonings makes a green tea with mandarin orange. Put a drizzle of honey in it and it is nummy - mine is decaff so I can have it before bed and not be up until all hours. Not replacing my coffee, but still nummy!