Need help with diet and exercise suggections

Options
Hi my name is schorlette, Looking to lose down to 135,i'm 192 now,I have a Treadmill and a home GYM with weights how would you alter exercises 6 days/30mins?

Replies

• ravikrishna
    ravikrishna Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi schorlette,

There are couple of things which I believe could help you on this journey.

1) Your initial weight loss, if you haven't tried before, would be fast, as most of it would be water loss.

2) Then your actual fat loss happens, which will seem to be in lesser pace than the initial water loss phase.

1) Try to cut some calorie intake, but not too much. Initially you can cut around 400 - 500 calories/day.

2) Don't rush into heavy exercises intially. Since your body should get accustomed to the changes, gradually make it a habit so that it can get accustomed too.

3) Intially, you can plan for 3 - 4 days/week, 30 - 60 mins/day.

4) Start with slow cardio (since you have a Treadmill) by walking at low pace for few days, and then slowly increasing the pace.

5) Once you're comfortable with this Cardio, you can then slowly utilize the home GYM for weights. But remember that the weights should be done first and then the cardio, if at all you're planning to do both of them on the same day at the same time.

Feel free to add me to your friends list and i'll try my best to assist you in this journey.