Deadlines for weight loss - What is yours?

Options

Replies

• opajee
    opajee Posts: 69
    Options
    I would like to reach my goal weight by my birthday, which is near the end of the year.
  • claire_90
    Options
    There's no end :(
    I lost weight for my best friends 21st, got to my skinnyest and then put half back on
    losing weight is easier than keeping it off IMO
  • amberkitchener
    Options
    If you use money for thte jars then when you reach the goal, you can get yourself something...just a thought!
    I was thinking that! you could buy a new outfit for your new size, depending how much you have to lose tho I suppose
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be 130 by Vday as well, I need to lose 4lbs, its a little ambitious. 4lbs doesn't sound like a lot but the closer I get to my goal weight, the harder it has become to lose more.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid in September, so I'm hoping to hit 165/160 by then, which would mean losing about 3 pounds a month. I can totally do this, yup.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i would like to be at my target weight 145lbs by my birthday in may :smile: i'm at 166 now so is definately doable
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I would love to hit 12stone by May (have 1stone2lbs to loose)

By September i would love to be at 11stone

By January 2013 i would love to be at my goal weight which will be 10stone :)
  • fightingforfiftyfive
    Options
    I plan on reaching my goal weight then toning and having my best body ever by September 1st as then I travel to Europe for 3 months and want to be able to enjoy it completely.
  • marlee123
    Options
    my 21st birthday. which isnt until september so ive got some time. ideally i want to lose 10kgs.
  • nothingisred
    Options
    At the moment, I would like to lose another 2lbs by the end of January, taking me to 150lbs.

When I first started months ago a loose goal I set for myself was 145lbs by my birthday, which is the day before Valentine's Day. I think that if I work really hard between now and then I reckon I might be able to reach it, although I'd be happy with 147lbs by then (I didn't really think I'd get to 145lbs by my birthday, it was just an ideal so I'm happy that I'm so close to it anyway).

My ultimate goal is 130lbs which I would like to reach by the end of March/ beginning of April. I might be able to do it, but I think that it might end up being the end of April.

I'm going to Benicassim festival in Spain in July and the big big goal is to have toned up so that I can spend the whole time there in a bikini, possibly having lost a few more pounds, depending on how I feel when I get to my goal weight/whilst I'm toning. And my graduation is the week after that.
  • jflower905
    Options
    I am hoping to lose my weight by May 28th...that gives me 18 weeks to lose it to look and feel good! I would like to lose an additional 10 by July 4th!
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 42lb and I'm hoping to lose roughly 7lb a month, So hopefully in 6 months time I'll reach my goal. That's by the end of June so just in time for the summer holidays and the nice weather. Hopefully my confidence will be a bit better by then so I can wear clothes that don't cover me head to toe lol

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hopefully to have lost another pound or two by next week. I try to go by weeks, but since starting MFP at the beginning of Jan, I have lost over 10 pounds which works out as almost a pound every other DAY. I think my weightloss is slowing down though, so a pound a week is good enough for me!

My big target though is to be 11.5 stone by June (161lbs) and 11 stone by the end of august for my holiday at the beginning of September! I am currently 12 stone 12lb (180lbs) so hopefully I can achieve this!!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    It will be my one-year anniversary with MFP on 20 February, which is four weeks from today. I'd like to lose a further 4lbs by then for a nice, round 30lb loss and celebrate by taking a Success Story "during" photo :happy: That will also bring me below 12 stone to 11 stone 12, so I'll finally be 11 stone something!

Ideally I'd like to kick off some more weight before the London Marathon on 22 April so I'm hauling less weight around 26 miles, but I won't compromise my nutrition and fuelling to do so. My "fighting weight" is 11 stone 4, but realistically I won't get there by then.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just want to lose another 2 pounds by Valentine's Day and then another pound by June. That's my ultimate goal.
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i want to be 140/ 135 by by 22nd birthday. July 11th, 2012 :) 40 lbs to go!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'd have liked to have hit 90kg by St Valentine's day, but that's unlikely now :ohwell:

My next goal (or rather milestone) is to hit 50lbs lost which I'm about 6lbs from at the moment. It'd be nice if I could get there by Easter weekend as I have some nice new clothes in the wardrobe that just need me to lose about another couple of inches around my middle/chest to fit comfortably :happy:

I'm also doing a swimming challenge at the end of April so that should go some way to helping me lose those inches :bigsmile:
  • TiredOfBeingFAT130
    Options
    I don't set deadlines anymore. If I set a deadline, and then it gets close and I realize it will be impossible to reach, I end up binging... almost like "Well, you failed anyway". It's a bad way to think, but, since I know how to avoid it-I do.
  • jillvent
    Options
    If you use money for thte jars then when you reach the goal, you can get yourself something...just a thought!

That is a great idea!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Not giving myself one....this is a lifestyle change, not a race.