SUMMER DOLLS CHALLENGE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    SW: 193
    CW: 193.2
    --Didn't do so well this week but I strive to do better the next! Awesome job ladies! Keep up the good work!! You guys are my inspiration!
  • jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW: 208.4
    CW: 204.4
    WooHoo!!!!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Is there any chance for me to join you?I'm new here and I would really like to find some new friends so I don't have to diet alone :)
    My goal is to lose 5 lbs and then keep my weight. My other goal is to improve my social skills :D

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure this challenge is closed. But there are a TON of other challenges if you look through the boards "fitness" and "support". Good luck on your journey!
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    SW: 215.5
    CW: 216.5 :noway: :mad: :brokenheart: :sad: :indifferent:

So up 1lb. this week. *sigh* I'm a little aggravated, but know that with adding in my workouts and still trying to get a complete handle on my eating, is going to cause a little bit of up and down. Even getting in all my workouts has been tough. Going to make myself more of a priority this week, plan my meals and workouts better, and hopefully this will make a difference.

I'm also going to buy a new scale cause the one I have now is not working right. :devil: :laugh:
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW: 199
    CW: 199.5 (+0.5)

Disappointing but, I did all the planks AND burned nearly 4,000 calories this week so hopefully it'll show by next week. I'm in this for the long haul!

could be your muscles retaining water in order to repair themselves since you've been working out so much, i wouldn't worry about it too much! once your body gets more used to burning that many cals it should retain less water, good luck!!
  • fitwannaB
    fitwannaB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW: 210
    CW: 206.6

I did better this week then expected. It was a really busy week but I watched what I was eating and tried to work out....did my planks everyday!! Thanks for the challenge even when I had no motivation to do anything else I would still make sure I did my planks... even right before bed if I had to.

Keep up the great work all!
  • annfitfor40
    annfitfor40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW: 172
    CW: 169.5
    :wink:
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    my starting weight for this challenge was 221
    current weight is 211. I am doing this!

Denise
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    is it too late to join this challenge!?
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join this challenge!?

I'm sorry love, this challenge is closed. :flowerforyou:
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What is this weeks challenge?
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 220.8
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Our very first challenge winner is JennM874 with a 5lb loss!! Great job Jenn!

As this weeks winner it's your job to make this week's challenge for everyone. It can be anything you want from drinking more water to adding an element to workouts. Be sure to post the new challenge as soon as you get a chance since I'm sure everyone is ready for the plank challenge to be over haha (:

jevans & lolasepicjourney are tied for second place with a 4lb loss! great job ladies!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

As this weeks winner it's your job to make this week's challenge for everyone. It can be anything you want from drinking more water to adding an element to workouts. Be sure to post the new challenge as soon as you get a chance since I'm sure everyone is ready for the plank challenge to be over haha (:

jevans & lolasepicjourney are tied for second place with a 4lb loss! great job ladies!

Congrats girl!!! You did AMAZING!!!!
    Keep up the hard work everyone - we are on the right path!
  • RitzCracker87
    Options
    SW: 190
    CW: 188.2

Woohoo! I caved and baked cookies tonight... :ohwell: But I will be giving most of them away at work tomorrow! :smile:
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    SW:164
    CW: 162.6
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options

Congrats Jenn! And also congrats to the two second place people. I can't wait to hear what the new challenge is!
    PS- can it not be more planks?!? LOL :)
  • JennM874
    JennM874 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Congrats for everyones hard work this past week! I cannot believe I am five pounds down. As for a challenge this week, I was thinking to either up your water intake, or use the steps where ever you go. What to do you think? Hope everyone has a great week!
  • kennabrynn
    kennabrynn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sorry i didn't get this in yesterday. stomach flu hit our house this weekend so i was busy caring for two very sick little girlies :(

SW- 150
    CW- 149
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Well, I always use the steps because I hate elevators. Soooo, I'll up my water intake this week. I usually drink between 64-80oz of water a day, so I'll make sure I get in 80oz each day since lately I've been slacking and have been at the lower end of that range.

Great losses, girls!