ripped in 30

Options
Is anyone doing ripped in 30? What kind of results have you gotten.
Im just starting it.

Replies

• squidgely
    squidgely Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started it last week, I just did day one of week 2. I am so pleased with the results so far. I have had 2 c sections in the last three years and my stomach muscles have really suffered from that. Both me and my fiancee have noticed the change in my stomach, I have definate abs!! Todays workout was a lot harder but i cant wait to see the results.

Measurements? I have lost an inch off my hips, almost an inch off my thighs and an inch off my waist. I have been dieting since my last baby and only had about half a stone left so I am really impressed by the results of one week of a workout DVD!

Good luck!
    x
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    that is my plan for next month! would like to hear from others too
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Are you following the diet plan or just the exercises?
  • afassett
    Options
    I've completed level one of ripped in 30 (I did 9 days on level one instead of the recommended 7 because I wanted to perfect the movements before going to level 2)
    I did my second day of level 2 yesterday, it is hard, but well worth it!

I've lost an inch in my bust, about half an inch in my waist, but I've also dropped about 5 pounds of fat, and have put muscle on.
    Everyone has told me they can definitely see a difference, and I definitely notice it. My legs and arms are starting to be less fatty, and my stomach muscles are starting to come back!
    I am not following the eating plan, but I am definitely eating healthier - more fruits, veggies and whole grain products. I still have a small treat (90-110 calories) once a day though.

Good luck!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im going to start it tonight. Im excited to start.. I want to see some results so bad. I want my arms, bust, stomache and thigh area to get smaller...