SUMMER DOLLS CHALLENGE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Congrats for everyones hard work this past week! I cannot believe I am five pounds down. As for a challenge this week, I was thinking to either up your water intake, or use the steps where ever you go. What to do you think? Hope everyone has a great week!

Sounds great... And congrats!!! :)
  • saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Is it to let to record my weight. With the ice storm and snow in Seattle power and internet have been down.

SW 155
    CW 156

I did not get out for my runs :-( The ice made getting any out of the house difficult. But this is a new week with a new challenge.
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW: 134
    CW: 130

YAY!! Sorry this is late. My daughters bday party was yesterday so I was short on time. I am joining a gym this week so I will increase my water intake to 80 oz. Let's do this!!
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the five lbs! I normally drink 80oz+daily, I will up my water and do steps. The planks were killing me! :happy:
  • danirio
    Options
    Sorry i know my weight is late but ive been sick 4 2 days now, but i weighed in and it was 166 and i really do not like planks grrrrr
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I got this challenge in the bag. Lolol! I did nothing but stairs today and drank all my water and some. :glasses: I was also very meticulous in my food today as well, eating all my calories and making sure I had all my fruits and veggies. I think that was part of my issue last week, not eating enough. :frown:

I did buy a new scale, so i'm going to weigh in tomorrow and see if I have to adjust my figures. Hoping it goes down and not up. Lol.
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i've got you all updated...no worries if you're late it doesnt bother me just means you cant win the weekly challenge that week, no big deal (:

How is everyone doing with their water? i went up & down my stairs an extra time today since i didnt go anywhere that had stairs ahaha
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I got this challenge in the bag. Lolol! I did nothing but stairs today and drank all my water and some. :glasses: I was also very meticulous in my food today as well, eating all my calories and making sure I had all my fruits and veggies. I think that was part of my issue last week, not eating enough. :frown:

I did buy a new scale, so i'm going to weigh in tomorrow and see if I have to adjust my figures. Hoping it goes down and not up. Lol.

funny story, about six months ago i was maintaing my weight for about two months & i was so annoyed i convinced myself my scale was broken & went & bought a new one.....well that scale is always about 3lbs higher than my old one. so after about a month of that nonsense i donated it to charity hahah i like the scale that says im three lbs lighter!!
  • annfitfor40
    annfitfor40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I guess I am already bombing this challenge. I did not have hardly any water today!!! :( I will make sure I get it all in and do some stairs!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I sometimes take the stairs and sometimes take the elevator. Today I ONLY took stairs. And I'll up my water to 80 oz. instead of 64 oz. Thanks for the challenge Jenn.

I also bought a new scale ;)
  • musicgirl6
    Options
    for some reason the past two days i cant stop eating!!! any suggestions? :/
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    The planks last week were killers..so glad that is over with!
    this week is another challenge..where to find stairs????

I drink about 112 oz. of water a day will try and increase to 120.

thanks for this wonderful challenge,
    Denise
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Our very first challenge winner is JennM874 with a 5lb loss!! Great job Jenn!

As this weeks winner it's your job to make this week's challenge for everyone. It can be anything you want from drinking more water to adding an element to workouts. Be sure to post the new challenge as soon as you get a chance since I'm sure everyone is ready for the plank challenge to be over haha (:

jevans & lolasepicjourney are tied for second place with a 4lb loss! great job ladies!

WOW, congratulations!!!! You've all done a fantastic job this week!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Congrats for everyones hard work this past week! I cannot believe I am five pounds down. As for a challenge this week, I was thinking to either up your water intake, or use the steps where ever you go. What to do you think? Hope everyone has a great week!

Great challenge. Will do!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    hi there
    I just was reading my info at the start of this group and it says 221 sorry that was my starting weight. I would like to have a goal weight of 190.

thanks,
    denise
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?

Name: Raquel
    Starting weigh: 150 lbs
    Goal weight: 141 lbs
    Height: 5' 7
    I'm doing gym (mostly cardio) 3-4 times a week, I want to do this for the next 2 months and after decrease on the cardio exercises and add strenght training.
    I want to tone my legs, *kitten* and but and get rid of my fat roll in my belly.

By the way, I'm 26 years old and I'm fom Portugal.

Let's do this !
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    So with this new challenge of drinking mor water... I CAN'T STOP PEEING LOL I guess that's good?? :laugh:
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I so need this challenge, because I need to be more consistent with my water.
  • jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am loving this challenge...I had been thinking that I needed to drink more water and now I am doing great with the water :)
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

funny story, about six months ago i was maintaing my weight for about two months & i was so annoyed i convinced myself my scale was broken & went & bought a new one.....well that scale is always about 3lbs higher than my old one. so after about a month of that nonsense i donated it to charity hahah i like the scale that says im three lbs lighter!!

I was hoping among all hope that my old scale was right on, but it is so not. *sigh* :sad: I debated on doing the math and trying to calculate what percentages and differentials, lol, between my new scale and old scale, but 6 pounds was too much to mess around with. I finally decided to just be honest with myself, really commit to this process, and changed my numbers to reflect my new scale. I deleted all my old weigh-ins and started fresh. I'll update my numbers on our Sunday check-in and will keep on trucking from there. :flowerforyou: