Looking for Buddies!

Options
I'm fairly new and I'm looking for more buddies to help inspire me and give me a nice kick when I need one! I'm 32yr old mother of 4 trying to lose 40 pounds to get to my goal weight. If your looking for a buddy, pls add me! Mission Get Fit!!

Replies

• MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 21 (22 in May) and am a mother to an almost 2 year old! :) Feel free to add me. I have 44lbs to lose myself and most likely more once I reach my first goal of 145lbs. :)
  • alfredo95
    Options
    Hey good luck, i'm also trying to lose 40 for my wedding in June !
  • boa74
    boa74 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me. We all need as much motivation as we can get! Good luck, you'll do great I know it! x
  • Deev79
    Deev79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 32 as well, and a mom to two boys (wow....four! Go you...two wears me out enough!!) I was doing great on MFP over the summer, lost 10 pounds to almost achieve my goal weight, and then the holidays happened....Starting with Halloween, and all the candies and goodies around, I lost my momentum. But, I'm back and hitting it hard and could always use another buddy with the same goal. Let's help each other out! ~Jen
  • emmasmum07
    emmasmum07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Looking for a buddie!
    Emmasmum07 need to lose a good 50 lb :( Help
  • tammyharm
    Options
    Hello my name is tammy i am a mother of 5 girls and always had a hard time loosing belly weight my goal is 2pds a weak fill free to add me .
  • am0206089
    am0206089 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys!!! I'm 27 years and a mother of a 5 year old girl who is super active and full of energy :) I myself is looking for buddies to keep me motived, I just recently joined the gym 3 weeks ago. I go Mon.-Sat. in the AM. i do 35 mins on the elliptical, 24 mins on the tredmill and just started doing tricep push downs as well..Please feel free to add me Oh and my goal is to lose 40-45lbs
  • lajarj11
    Options
    Hey! I'm pretty new here. I'm 19 and a newly-wed. I'm trying to lose those pesky forty pounds to get to my goal weight! Add me if you need someone to kick your butt in gear, and if you're willing to kick mine :]
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I lost 9 lbs so far and still need to loose 31lbs.
  • BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me as well. I'm fairly new, have only been here for two days. My goal is to lose enough weight for the summer so I can finally feel confident enough to wear a two piece bathing suit!!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    28 year old newly-wed! Still have about 19 pounds to go, I've lost 94 so far!!
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well 26, full time office clerk looking at dropping 60lbs. Feel free to add me I plan on getting on top of this thing if that means logging in 8 times a day so be it!
  • mcrim5
    mcrim5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Friends help the weightloss process so so much! Feel free to add me for support and to support me. I dont have a true goal weight, just a goal look. So glad everyone has joined MFP, it is great!
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to encourage others on the weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am 35 and would like to lose around 50. I'll add you.

Sabrina