Busy Mom needs buddies!

Options
:happy: Hello~ My name is Jen and im a mother of 3. i have a 5yo 4yo and 20month old! things can get pretty busy around here but im trying to really stay on track with my dieting! A friend introduced me to MFP but i need more buddies for encouragment and id love to help and support some of you! so please friend me and we can all do this together :)

Replies

• sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want.
  • blinkyuk
    Options
    Hello, I rejoined today after a year and have put on another 12 pounds in a year. Last year I had surgery so that's my excuse :-), which is lame. I too need encouragement so here's looking forward to a more active slimmer 2012
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I too am a BUSY mom of three little tykes. I have a 9yo, 6 yo and a 2.5yo they keep us busy!! Add me if you'd like!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I agree, I sometimes feel I have no time to think. I will send you a request now.
  • tjcard
    tjcard Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Tammy. I am a mother of 2 teens and currently I am not working outside of our home. I haven't been checking in often because I don't have any buddies on here yet, but I would love some. I have lost over 200 pounds before using weight watchers, but 2 years ago while in nursing clinicals I gained over 80 pounds back, soooo.... now I am trying to get it off again. Vending machines are not made for meals. LOL :happy: So if yor interested lets be buddies.
  • cdawnstephens
    Options
    Hi! I also have 3 kids 6,4,3 so add me!
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    hi, i have 2 girls 1 is 3yo and 1 is 18mths feel free to add me anyone :0)
  • justhe5ofus
    Options
    I also am a mother of 3 - 11 y/o, 7 y/o & an almost-6 y/o ... all 3 kids are involved in sports & I'd like to be able to get out there & practice with them without feeling exhausted after 10 min ... I had a few friends join MFP with me but lately they've all dropped out of sight. Feel free to add me ... I could use another buddy to keep me on track!!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I also am a busy mom of six! We can do this!
  • cwgrl4u
    cwgrl4u Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey There!!!

I'm a 42yr Commercial Leasing Manager and a mother of 2 boys, ages 5 and 16, so I'm always on the go. I was 148lbs last April and dropped 23lbs in 90days doing 1 hr/day workout and watching my diet. I went from a size 12-14 down to a 2-4. I have since began helping others do the same thing, by suggestions on how to modify their diet. My fitness screen name is (cwgrl4u) if you would like to add me as a friend connection.
  • cemmet
    cemmet Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am also a busy mom. Feel free to add me as a buddy.
  • pinkstarr
    Options
    I'm a first time mom of one and although there's no way I'm as nearly as busy as you are, I too feel like I'm too busy to even consider trying to get back in shape! I'd love the extra support and encouragement as well!
  • cwunderlich
    cwunderlich Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am also a working mom with three busy boys - 14, 11 and 7......I would love to have more buddies to support and BE supported.
    Please feel free to add me. :happy:
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here I hope you have a great day
  • Sunshinema
    Options
    feel free anyone who needs buddies to add me. I am a single mom of two teenage girls and a dog. a pet pig (yes i said it) is also on his way ( a rescue). I telecommute so i dont leave the house much. I do go to the gym four days a week and canlt afford it much longer. will work out at home. I have about 70lbs to lose. Lost 63 post separation/divorce but now stuck and still need to keep going. Need support and love what i get here.