Hoping my new MFP app will save me from the chocolate aisle

Options
Hello all

So pleased to find this website......am even more delighted to have an "app" on my phone as I have been using it in the supermarket as a fantastic deterrent from buying needless calories!!

I hope those of you who have been here a while won't mind me sending friend requests.....I am really keen to see how well everyone else has been doing by using this.

Good luck all
JCB x

Replies

• kcarpen3
    Options
    I'm a big chocolate fan too and find it hard to resist, however, the Fiber One brownies and bars (90 calories) are delicious and don't make you feel like you're missing out on chocolate. I like the chocolate brownies heated up for 10 seconds...
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I find more than anything the app reminds me to log my food and exercise. It doesn't necessarily deter me from eating something I probably shouldn't but it sure helps to know how much I have to burn off before the end of the day!
  • jcb1969
    Options
    I have been taking my phone out of my bag at the sandwich counter - definitely helps me pick the lower calorie option! Try it you never know it might have the same effect for you.

JCB x
  • LizFo
    LizFo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, a fellow chocoholic :)
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend first off! I have the app too!! It is great!! When we go out to eat I always look food up to see how many calories are in it.
  • jcb1969
    Options
    Going out to eat is so tough, I have always fooled myself but having the app on my phone has really kept me on track the last few days.