FRESHOLOGY... WTF

Options

Replies

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Almost all of those food delivery diet programs are the same, 40-50 a day for the food. If I could afford 40-50 a day, I would hire a personal chef. LOL
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You all are just jealous haters who haven't done the research. PM me and I'll send you the highly scientific Youtube videos which prove this really does work!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Well hey if it works for Mario Lopez, Sara Michelle Gellar, Lil' Kim, and multiple other rich and famous people with too much money to spend on food, it must be right for everyone. Time to go into debt!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Finally, shakeology is cheaper than someone else's plan
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Steps to make money selling weight loss plans. 1. Make food. 2. Ad "ology" on the end of my plan so people will think it's sophisticated. 3. ????? 4. Profit!
    And say your food will cause fat loss and muscle gain!
  • Happyguy
    Happyguy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The lady on the web site has unusual looking legs

Dem some skinny gams.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I've looked into the meal delivery services out there, mainly for my aging father. They are all super ridiculously expensive,
  • lesha_cole
    Options
    Almost all of those food delivery diet programs are the same, 40-50 a day for the food. If I could afford 40-50 a day, I would hire a personal chef. LOL

Amen to this!! haha! I could live off of 50 bucks worth of food for the week. And I've got the feeling that it's not as good as what you could prepare yourself.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You all are just jealous haters who haven't done the research. PM me and I'll send you the highly scientific Youtube videos which prove this really does work!

Well it better work for that price!! lol.. Food for a month is enough for some liposuction...hahaha
  • PirateJohn
    Options
    Steps to make money selling weight loss plans. 1. Make food. 2. Ad "ology" on the end of my plan so people will think it's sophisticated. 3. ????? 4. Profit!
    These message boards seriously need "thumbs up" buttons.
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Hahaha I was just thinking the same thing!
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I would like my legs the same size please.
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options

**funny story** Some girl just posted a thread about how she is starting the shakeology three day cleanse tomorrow and bc of this thread ((and quoted comment)) i laughed so hard my cat looked at me like i had gone nuts......lolz
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Guy I work with pays a guy $120 a week for dinner. It's dinner for 2, 4 nights a week. He likes it, his wife likes it. Gives me another reason to make fun of him. It's a winning situation all the way around.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

LMAO!! That's a TERRIBLE Photoshop job!!!
    lol i was thinking the same!
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Well it better work for that price!! lol.. Food for a month is enough for some liposuction...hahaha

For that price it better go to the d*** gym for me too!!!
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    $:huh: :huh: 49.95 A day has weight loss gone totally nuts who in their right mind would pay this much it just donesn't even make sence.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options

your right! her leg does look unusual. I read your post and brought it u[ just to check.

I clicked on the 56 day plan.. yeah that plan cost $3,357.20!! WTH?
    grocery shopping and preparing your meals wont even cost half of that!!! :S
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

$3,357.20 ??!?!?!! For that price, I'll prepare you a nutritious, balanced, healthy meal. Bring it to your house and spoon feed you in my red lace panties.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options

$3,357.20 ??!?!?!! For that price, I'll prepare you a nutritious, balanced, healthy meal. Bring it to your house and spoon feed you in my red lace panties.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo hahahahaha