What do you drink?

Options
I need to know what others are drinking.I drink water of course, but I find that the juice I drink has way to much sugar. Let me know what you are drinking.

Replies

• MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I drink Great value 10calorie lemonade packets. they have TONS of other flavors as well but the lemonade is my favorite. no sugar either!
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank You! I will try that.
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I drink diet soda and no added sugar squash. :-p
  • ConkreteChic
    ConkreteChic Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Arizona Tea makes single serving packets of their Arnold Palmer drink (lemonade + ice tea). Virtually no calories and tastes amazing (not "fake sugary" at all)
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Herbal tea! Love love love it. Most of them taste so good that they don't require sugar, IMO. Do you have a Teavana near you? They always have samples and will help you find a tea you like, even if you're not a tea drinker.
  • traciwe
    traciwe Posts: 78
    Options
    I buy the great value version of crystal light and they have many yummy flavors that taste just like kool-aid...my favorites are the rasperry ice, strawberry, and grape
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'll add just a splash of juice or cider (or even wine) to sparkling water.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    water
    decaf coffee
    club soda (low sodium) with lime
    vanilla rooibos tea

those are my staples
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I only drink water 99% of the time. Every once in a while I will drink a pop or orange juice or skim milk but that doesn't happen often. I just drink water all day every day.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Yellow Tail Moscato...... Oh wait, you mean on a regular basis to hydrate.... :-) I like hot herbal teas and Crystal Light Raspberry Peach, but mostly I just drink water.
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Minute maid makes a juice that is only 10 cals per serving and it is pretty good if you are still wanting juice. I mostly just drink water and maybe a diet soda once a week and a cup of coffee every morning when I am at work.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wine.
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yellow Tail Moscato...... Oh wait, you mean on a regular basis to hydrate.... :-) I like hot herbal teas and Crystal Light Raspberry Peach, but mostly I just drink water.

Mmmmmm I love Moscato lol
  • Stephanie8242
    Stephanie8242 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LIPTON Diet Green Tea with Mixed Berry Flavor which has NO calories! I am not a fan of green tea but with this all you taste is the mixed berries which is a good change every now and again from water.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i drink water, sodastream sodas and mywater (flavored, unsweetened mix to add to carbonated water), coffee, hot tea,
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Bigelow Green Tea with Mint. It is AMAZING! I don't even have to add Splenda or anything. It just tastes yummy and it's good to detox your body with!
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light, Raspberry Ice flavor. It's delicious and zero calorie. I make it by the pitcher!
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Diet sodas
    Sparkling Ice (http://www.sparklingice.com/?gclid=COaX27L-5q0CFVCR7QodNmgo0g) is really delicious to me. Lots of flavor
    Water
  • cartoonheroes
    cartoonheroes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I drink Mio. It's calorie free and you add it to water. If you like juice or miss soda, one of my favorite things to do is mix 1 part fruit juice with 1 part club soda. Sweet, light and fizzy!