would you recommend kettlebells?

Options
im really thinking of buying some kettlebells, as ive seen some varies excercises on youtube that help tone up the arms and stomach etc.. has anyone got kettlebells, and would you recommend them as a good workout?

here are the ones that i want!

qzrtde.png

thanks in advanced x

Replies

• Kmackenzie22
    Kmackenzie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting some as well! It just looks like a fun and different work out to tone up.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting some as well! It just looks like a fun and different work out to tone up.

it does look super fun! and it looks like a really good workout to help tone up your arms, which is something i really want! think i may invest in them, when i get some more pennies :)
  • Anngetsfit
    Anngetsfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been working out with kettlebells for over a year now. It is a very good workout. Form is very important or you could hurt yourself. Also I do not like the plastic coated bells. When doing swings and snatches the plastic coating will cut into your hands more. Also for a really good work out you need to use at least 15 lbs.
  • LisaRN9
    LisaRN9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I was reading a fitness book and the author swears by kettlebells. I was thinking of buying a set too.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    awsomes :) im defo going to get a set!
  • nicshaw95
    nicshaw95 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love kbs. Just make sure you learn correct form as you can hurt yourself. I now have a shoulder injury that's from bad posture, exercise and stress. But please do not let that stop you. I can't wait to get better so I can get back to it, making sure I always use correct form, even if it means using a smaller weight. Hope that helps