PINK Method

Options
2»

Replies

• olmac124
    olmac124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started today, hopefully results will come soon!

13963161.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Jenners4
    Jenners4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    OK, So I did the very first workout today......Wow! It was alot harder than I expected but it felt great!!
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Don't look for your product anytime soon, even if you paid for the 2-day shipping. Took me a week to get the product. Spent 6 hours on hold with Customer Service to get my shipping charges returned (allegedly- as this has not been credited to my account yet) Forget about the VIP pass to the exercise site- if the site is functioning- your email won't work. I suggested to Customer Service that they offer free shipping and post a note on the web site how busy they are and they appreciate your business to calm those waiting for their products- it was noted- with no action. In summary- all I've lost is time and money. I should have been exercising. Its too bad, because these ladies have a goldmine, but without customer service- they will lose it all.
    I cannot tell you if the product is any good. So far it looks like Atkins with a smoothie for breakfast and a couple of exercise DVD's.
    I'll keep you updated on my progress.:ohwell:

any results???
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So for those who did order the pink method....hows ur results??? Im still debating on getting it (for the workout) but with all the hassle they are having with receiving...im still debating...lol
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So for those who did order the pink method....hows ur results??? Im still debating on getting it (for the workout) but with all the hassle they are having with receiving...im still debating...lol

I ordered it, as did my mother and my sister, none of us had any problems whatsoever with recieving it or anything!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I think delivery time depends on where you live. I'm located in TN and I ordered the PINK Method on Tuesday. It shipped out of their warehouse Wednesday and was already at Nashville UPS by Friday. I checked the status online and saw that UPS had transferred the package to USPS for final delivery (which could be the hold up for some) so I called my post office and had them pull the package so I could just come get it rather than waiting for them to deliver. So I got mine 3 days after I ordered. Keep in mind though, I ordered at 10am on Tuesday so that may have made a difference too.
  • jlm962
    jlm962 Posts: 64
    Options
    I ordered PINK method, I started Jan 1 and did 14 days of reset. Before ordering I had tried everything to lose more weight and I was stuck in a horrible plateau! After starting reset I have lost 18 pounds in 15 days. After reset you don't lose weight as quickly because you add in workouts, but at the end of a phase which is 3 weeks, you go back to reset for 4 days. Its definitely not a diet, but a lifestyle change. I am learning to eat lots more veggies and unprocessed food! I am a part of a fb group that has 800 women and we are all losing a lot on it. In the book, Cynthia tells how vitamin deficiencies and processed foods can cause you to stall out on weight loss. If you want any more info you can PM me!
  • jstevens1983
    Options
    I am also doing the PINK method along with some other ladies..my mom started a group....Anyone know how I would add it to my exercise? Also new here so need to get familiar with everything...Thanks for the help in advance
  • jstevens1983
    Options
    I am doing it to tone and I can feel a difference already.
  • ReedMyLips
    Options
    So, today officially ended my PINK Method Reset which lasted 2 weeks. Tomorrow starts my workouts. Just for kicks, I wanted to see what my measurements were just from the diet part. Here's my stats for the past two weeks: Total pounds lost = 7 lbs., Bust = 0" lost, Waist = 2.5" lost, Hips = 0.5" lost, Thighs = 0.5" lost. So not too bad for just doing the dieting part! I'm excited to see my results as I start these workouts!!
  • Lastlove
    Options
    Today is my last day on reset of the pink method. So far I am down 10 lbs and 10 inches overall! It's day 15 for me today (did it an extra day cuz I had a bad day on the weekend) anyways 5 of those 10 inches is from
    My waist alone!
  • mitchypoo777
    Options
    After seeing what the plan is about from my cousin who is having great success with the Pink Method we ordered it for me and my Mom. We had no problem getting the program. I'm on Reset and have lost over 4 lbs in 3 days. I really like the program because it's full of healthy vegetables and lean proteins. It's very healthy. We intend to do what we can of the exercise videos when we start the next phase, but I know that many of the exercises will be too advanced for me. I will walk for exercise and do what I can from the videos. At the very least I'm eating healthy and I feel better even after 3 days.

I think it's totally worth the price, I have the book with unlimited knowledge, the videos and access to the pink community online. That's been really worth the price, the ladies there are encouraging and helpful.
  • olmac124
    olmac124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in Phase 3 of the PINK workout and I have lost 17lbs total. I can totally tell a transformation in my body and have worked muscles I didn't even know I had. I have to confess that I have not been following PINKs nutrition to the letter but have more or less used MFP for my food and PINK for my workouts. It was too expensive to follow their food plan when it was mostly foods my kids would not eat and I would end up cooking 2 meals, way too much for mom!! So I have came up with my own plan that is working for me and I am seeing results, good luck to you!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post but was wondering if any of the people that were doing this program were still doing it and how did it work for you all?
  • lexiworth
    lexiworth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    So I know this was posted awhile ago but I want to give my opinion anyway. My mom and I tried this starting in November of 2011 I think. I was 30 and my mom 56. I lost 5lbs (which put me at about 125), I didn't have a lot to lose but it also toned my body right up AND got rid of all that horrible belly fat! Mom lost around 20lbs and we have BOTH kept it off for over a year! It helps to teach you to be healthy by pretty well holding your hand and walking you though how to make better choices and change your lifestyle. Oh and the workouts are easy to follow no matter who you are. I am a former dancer and kick boxer and they had variations that alowed me to be challenged as well as easier variations that my totally unathletic Mom could follow and build up to the harder ones. It is not to advanced for anyone!
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I had tried the PINK method last year and I will say I am very new to exercising so I had trouble getting through the dvd's and never finished. I personally don't think it is for newbies. I am now doing the Jillian Michael's body revolution which I find much better for newbies to get conditioned and offers options for those more advanced. I'm hoping I can revisit the PINK method after I've made it through JMBR and am stronger. Hope this helps.
  • sjanney007
    Options
    My boss did this last year. She lost a lot of weight, but gained it all back quickly when she stopped. I think it's just a gimmick all wrapped up in a pretty bow. You eat right and exercise....something we all already know. It just takes the will to do it. If you are a person who really needs instruction and thrives that way, then this may be beneficial. Otherwise, don't waste your money...you can do this yourself :)
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Just the fact its designed for women and tells you exactly what to do. No crazy amount of push ups or pull ups and its gradual. I figure why not give it a try :) I did P90X but find it so hard to keep up with, I just want something that I can handle day to day!

Google Starting Strength. About 30 min 3x a week. The workout is online. It's free. Then set your macros to something like 40-30-30 and make sure you're eating > 1200 cals.
  • lolocain
    lolocain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I put t in as circuit...I know this is a little late