Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What a difference a year makes (pics)

Replies

• what an amazing transformation and inspiration to us all. thank you!
  • NikolettUSA
    NikolettUSA Posts: 4 Member
    Oh my gosh you llok amazing, great job keep up the great work.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    You look fantastic! I love the part where you said that the baby will be the first person to never know you as being overweight. APPLAUSE! That's a great way of thinking. I'm VERY proud of you! Woot! Woot!
  • Debi907
    Debi907 Posts: 69 Member
    You know that pic of you with the black skirt & cutout turquoise top? The one with the rockin' shoes? YOWZAA! You look amazing! :love: Congrats!
  • You are an inspiration! Good for you! You are beautiful!:happy:
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Fabulous! You look like a whole new person!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    All I can say is "FABULOUS"!!!!!!!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    You are incredible woman !! Hats off to you :) Congratulations on the sweet success.
  • Amazing. I am so impressed. You look gorgeous.
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Just like everyone else says, Congrats on your success and you DO look amazing and you DO look so much younger.

I already get told I look in my early 20's which I love hearing, so I can't wait to drop more pounds and go back in time. haha! :)
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    You know that pic of you with the black skirt & cutout turquoise top? The one with the rockin' shoes? YOWZAA! You look amazing! :love: Congrats!

*LOL*
    Thank you for noticing the shoes in particular... i totally love them.. and one of the great things about losing weight is i AM able to wear rockin heels again! woohoo!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Fantastic change in you! Inside and out :)
  • Bekahoe
    Bekahoe Posts: 9 Member
    Thats so awesome you look so beautiful!
  • You are very inspiring, well done. Great attitude to weight loss. :happy:
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Look at that!! You've done Awesome!! You're a beautiful person with an inspiring journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    You look so much younger, and so pretty!
    I think you look your best in the last photo, there is a softness in your face that can go when people lose a little too much.
    Well done!
  • beautiful, just beautiful.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    OH WOW...That is truely a outstanding job you have done....Great Tranformation!! Congrats!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    This is wonderfully inspiring. Your attitude is so positive I can't help but smile! Way to go!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Wow...what a difference...you look amazing!!

I just started so thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!