Hello my peoples!

Hey there everyone my name is Trevor. I heard of this site from my coworkers and decided to give it a try. Basically all through my life I have been fighting with a weight problem. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I signed up here about a week ago and have already lost about 8lbs. So here's to losing a massive amount of weight and being healthy again.

I'm going to miss you Hot Wings....

Replies

• NNSSJSKR
    NNSSJSKR Posts: 30 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far (and good luck on your continued success). If you are still craving hot wings eat smaller portions, healthier condiments (fat free ranch?) and use it as your cheat meal once a week/month!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    ummmm Hot wings.... Welcome :)
  • Welcome, Trevor! MyFitnessPal is a great tool to get you started in your weight loss! Feel free to friend me and ask any questions you have!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    I'm going to miss you Hot Wings....

Here is my solution: Chicken breast cut into strips, boil for about 10 minutes, preheat oven to 350, spray a baking pan with Pam, lay the chicken in the pan, pour Frank's Buffalo Sauce. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes.

Almost as good at about 25% of the calories. And as noted above, lowfat ranch and load up on the celery.
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Hi Trevor, 8lbs in a week - that is fantastic! Please feel free to add me as friend (and share your weight loss secrets)! Cheers