40ish mom of four

I'm a 40ish working mom of four...anyone want to cheer each other on?:wink:

Replies

• Hi

I'm a 40ish Mum of 3 and I think cheering each other on is a fab idea. I have only just signed up, and am full of enthusiasm and determination.

Lou :-)
  • Hi Lou,

I'm a 51 mom of three (grown of course) :) I too just signed up today and I'm excited and ready to get rid of these unwanted pounds and get healthy. Let's cheer each other on!

I know you'll do great,

Beagleflower
  • 40 ish grandmother of five- can add me, been on here for a week. Everyone needs support and at times a kick in the but-lol
  • I'm in!! :smile:
  • Hey I am in your boat too! Would love to find friends to run this marathon with!
  • wsafe4
    wsafe4 Posts: 7 Member
    40ish mom of three here.I too am making fitness and health the priority (this time) not weight loss. Would like to find some friends to support and be supported.
  • HECK YA!! COUNT ME IN!!
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Same here - 41 and mom of three boys. Would like to add to my support network.:happy:
  • wsafe4
    wsafe4 Posts: 7 Member
    so many replies. how do you keep track of where and what is going on with this one thread?
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Hi. I'm a 44 year old mom of 4. Been on MFP for exactly one year and have ditched 111 pounds so far. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • I'm also in my early 40ish and mom of four...Look forward to getting in shape...so far so good:happy: :happy:
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    43, four kids aged 23-6. And a grandbaby! I've been on here off and on for two years, it is a fabulous place, and I need more friends!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    In my 40's and loving it! Mother of 2. Feel free to add.
  • i agree.. lets all cheer each other on.. mind if i add you?
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    absolutely...41 and mom of 3 great kids!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    I'm 45, a mom to four sons, ages 22 to 9. I'm also a full-time stay-at-home, homeschool mom. Any of you may feel free to add me if you like.
  • I am in and I homeschool too
  • anyone here can add me just say you are from the 40ish mom of 4 group i forgot to say I have had 5 kids i have 2 stepsons and three grandkids lol
  • cwunderlich
    cwunderlich Posts: 35 Member
    I am a working 40ish mom of three.......ready to make a change. Please feel free to add me.
  • You go, girl...44 with a 6 year old and we homeschool. I cannot imagine having 4! That's an awesome accomplishment.