Need some Buddies - Stay at home mom here!

Options
124»

Replies

• Sunshinema
    Options
    i am a single mom but work - telecommute from home so i dont get a lot of outside interaction. lost 63 post divorce but have approximately 70 more to go. struggling a lot. feel free to add me.
  • lmwilles72
    lmwilles72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom with over 100 lbs to lose. i just joined this program last year, but had to have surgery and started this last week. would love some friends! add me! ;)
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    SAHM here too!
    Been at every weight between 240 pounds and 110. Right now am at just over 130 trying to get down to my vanity weight after having daughter #2.....
    Now that daughter is a little older and I can spend a bit more time on the computer I'm looking to grow my support group and to be there as a supporter!! So please...ADD ME!!
  • tsuki_ryuu
    tsuki_ryuu Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I too am a SAHM with a two year old boy and about 100lbs to lose. I don't have many friends on here so feel free to add me!
  • Cassi1990
    Cassi1990 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of two kids! (:
    Feel free to add me
  • WVAnne
    WVAnne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too!! I'm a SAHM and proud of it. I've been on MFP for awhile and then left for several months. Now...I'm back...and I'm not leaving!!! Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • PattyCakez
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM with 3 little girls. Looking to lose 40lbs, so far ive lost 5.
  • ragekage21
    ragekage21 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Adding you now. I've packed it on since college, with no baby as an explanation :) I've got almost 100 to go as well.
  • JenPro77
    Options
    Hey add me jenpro77
  • gracetoo
    Options
    Another SAHM here, with about 50lbs to lose.
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I need to get 75 off and am a stay at home mom. glad to have you here. you can add me if you like!