5' 11'' what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal is to go down to 160.... then maybe down to 150 as I loved the way I looked when I was 150... but I would be estatic if I could weigh 160!!!!!!!!!
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    5'10". My initial goal is 165. From there I'd like to get to 150ish. I'm 191 right now. Down from 204.
  • somaol
    somaol Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 5'11 and currently about 195lbs! am aiming for 145-150 in the long term but will be happy with any progress. Never been this heavy before and defo dosent suit me!! A few years ago i was around 165 so would be pleased to get back to that! but trying to aim for a bikini body at 140-150!! lol Shot for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars...so 165 would be the stars!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    5'10 and goal is 180 to 170. That should put me in about a size 12, which would be a dream for me. Right now, I'm in an 18W.
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'11" but I've set my goal at 155lbs. I read that the healthy weight range is 155-175lbs so I decided to aim low because if I hit 175 and feel good, then I can stop ;)
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal at the moment is 160 lbs. However, once I reach 175 lbs I'm going to start lifting weights and that number could change drastically depending on how I feel.

Right now, I can't help it but I jump on the scale every morning to see my progress/failure. I'm hoping once I get to my first goal (175), I'll put away the scale and just go by how I feel.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and and my profile pic is me at 164. I'm currently 162 trying to get to 150.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    my goal is 6'4". According to the weight charts, I should be at least that tall!
  • Rae1105
    Rae1105 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm hovering right above 6'0, and I'm hoping to be back @ 200lbs hopefully by my birthday and see how I feel about that. I've been about 190-200 years ago and was happy with what I saw in the mirror.
  • coop1973
    coop1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and I'm at 196 but would like to be 180...I started on 10/10/11 at 226 and have lost 30 so far! I have a large frame and even at 23 I was 175! I'll just have to see what 180 looks like before I want to say anything lower!
  • Kakes110
    Options
    5'11 124 :) highest was 140 .. Couldn't ever imagine being any bigger!!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am 6' currently 262 and I want to be around 170 to 180. I never weighed myself when I was slim so I have no idea what weight I will feel good at :)
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"11 and i'm about 175 at the moment, my goal is to lose about 6 or 7 more pounds. I was ill recently in hospital and lost 14lbs, have put 7 of those back on and i liked the way i looked/clothes fit when i was ill which sounds awful actually...But i want to be a stronger, toned version of the ill me! haha!
  • BelleEns
    BelleEns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my goal is 6'4". According to the weight charts, I should be at least that tall!

Hahaaaaa! That's fantastic!

I am 5"11 and weigh about 142 now. Thank you for starting this thread- It's given me some much-needed perspective. I always think I need to lose that little bit more, but maybe I'm overdoing it a bit. I think it's maintaining time! I started at about 190 around a year ago.
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread is eerie.. how almost exactly the same many of the women's current weights and goal weights are to mine.
    I am 5'11" and am at 160, but have been stuck here for many months, and recently got a new scale, which has got me pretty depressed, as my older one had me stuck in the mid-50s. My vanity goal weight would be 140, but 150 is more realistic, methinks. However, I'm getting quite tired of people (namely my family and women) telling me I'm "too" skinny. I think it's just because I never toned/did strength training and think I've lost a lot more muscle than fat (still at 25% bf.. thought it would be more around 19-20%).
    I've been pretty down in the dumps lately and don't feel that "thin" anymore, as I once did. I dunno.
    About a month ago, some stoned out idiot (he actually smoked up in front of me) at the beach offered me a coconut and I declined, saying I was avoiding the sugar.. all sugar in general. He asked me why and I replied rather vaguely, "I don't want to get fat." He looked me up and down and replied, "Well.. if you want to lose weight, just stop eating burgers and stuff."

What the hell??
    I got really angry.

"Are you implying I'm fat?? For one, I've been a vegetarian for 11 years, and I recently lost 60 lbs or so. I avoid sugar because I don't want to gain weight."

It really really really upset me, though I don't think he meant it necessarily in the way I interpreted it. But, still. For him to look me up and down and then basically assume I'm some burger-scarfing glutton pissed me the **** off!! Young guys can just be so.. dense and insensitive about women sometimes.
    It's weird.. since this incident I've been in a deep depression and my weight has been stuck, haven't been able to eat at weight loss cals again, just maintaining. This part of my journey has been my roadblock.
    Anyone else feel like this?
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and my goal is 160. Through the holidays I've sort of stalled out at around 170 but I know that 160 is an obtainable goal. I thought about trying for 155 so that I would have some wiggle room, but if it becomes a fight to get down to that then it isn't meant to be. Imma gonna live my life!
  • jlpeters77
    jlpeters77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11". When I was 150, I wore a size 8 and looked good with clothes on. But a shirt that showed by stomach was out of the question. When I was 140, I was bikini-ready, but it required a lot of running to maintain the weight ( A LOT). I was briefly 130 when I was a teenager, and was terribly self-conscious about my knobby knees and elbows: too skinny by any measure.
  • MOesmama
    MOesmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and my goal weight is 145. I'm currently at 171 (hopefully less, my weigh in day is tomorrow!)
  • Chickie0999
    Options
    Really depends on your built like the girls are saying.
    I'm 5'11, big bones, large breasts...I once weighed 190 and that was ideal for me.
    Goal is between that and 240. I'll see as I go...
    Good luck on your journey!!!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'11" and 6 feet. When I started this journey in November I was 176 and now I'm 165. My goal weight is 150.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!