anyone else wanna lose over 50 lbs

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 50lbs too. Feel free to add me - if you are serious and genuine. x
  • seximammi
    seximammi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi yes i want to lose over 50lbs i want to lose the weight ive gained since having my oldest child 6 years ago
  • jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I used to be about 300 lbs, lost some slowly before mfp. I'm 5'10" now size 22/24 and would like to get down to an size 16 or less. Please add me if you have lots to lose!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 65 feel free to add me if you want a buddy
  • Me1003
    Me1003 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 92 lbs to lose. Need help doing it. Add me, please! x
  • sweet94
    Options
    im all in , and could any one add me
  • pammiekay68
    pammiekay68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10 lbs so far and another 50 (or more)to go. Please add me and we can help to motivate each other!!!
  • gymcholo
    Options
    I'm down to flip this flab! Add me! My goal is to lose 55lbs. So far I have lost 20lbs.
  • elizabeth1222
    Options
    please add me i need to lose 45 pounds to be in a healthy range
  • Neliahana
    Options
    I wanna lose 50+ fingers crossed
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm on for a 50lb loss as well... just starting out, would love to join ye :) Will make my diary public
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    Hey, I want to lose around 80lb... Mini goal is to lose 40lb for the summer... Feel free to add me :smile:
    :)
  • pjrme1956
    Options
    that's me. Failing forward all the time. Stay in touch. I have over 50 total to loose
  • pjrme1956
    Options
    Good Job
  • leeluchickenbruce
    leeluchickenbruce Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, how are you getting on with this?

Lara
  • feliz1
    feliz1 Posts: 29
    Options
    My short term goal is to get down 50lbs, but need to lose more long term to be healthy. Please add me!!! Need motivation.
  • kallston89
    kallston89 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have set a goal of losing 53 lbs for now and even then I will still be considered obese. Once I reach that goal, I will stet another to reach the overweight bracket, then yet another to be in the healthy category. All in all, I have quite a weight loss journey ahead of me. Any motivation and support would be greatly appreciated and in turn, I will help motivate you.
  • caylamo
    caylamo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! In total I am looking to lose about 90 lbs, but I've already lost 40 between January and today.
    I could really use some support and motivation to keep working out because sometimes I can't make myself get up and go to the gym or be punished by Jillian Michaels in my own home haha.
    Please add me and maybe with your help my food diary won't be such a colossal mess! :)
  • icanbeslim2
    icanbeslim2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :love: I see lots of progress happening on this strand. Well done you all!
    It is a long haul and I am still picking myself up to carry on the losing of all this weight. Unlike many people I have never been slim .My first goal on this site is to lose 13.5 kilograms about 30 pounds. All the help I can find will be appreciated.:flowerforyou: Not sure how to post here and hope this is right :)
  • TiffanyNicole421
    TiffanyNicole421 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 50 to 60 pounds. It is a bit overwhelming to think about. I am trying to set mini goals. I want to be down 15 pounds by Christmas.