Ever had a day...

Options
daniivdean
daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
where you are just angry at the world. For no reason at all but you are just angry.

Well I have been feeling like this today. I cannot stand the room i am in, i cannot stand the fact that i need to leave the house in 45 mins to go to uni, i cannot stand the way i am feeling but i cannot do anything about it.

How do you deal with days where you are just angry and annoyed at everything

p.s i am usually the happiest, positive person i know but today i just feel so low and awful for no reason.

and i am annoyed at myself for even writing or feeling like this

Replies

• Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    It happens.... Just take a deep breath, accept today will be rough, and move on....
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    We are all entitled to have bad days - but I always remind myself that I am in control of my attitude and I choose how to respond to the circumstances around me.

Take a deep breath - and count your blessings - even small ones. No flat tire today - you have all fingers and toes - you're not in a wheelchair - you can see, hear, taste, touch, smell. You have a roof over your head. The good Lord has given you your daily bread. Your loved ones are healthy (hopefully). Your getting to pursue your goals/dreams through education - some people never get to do this.

I find that when I focus on how blessed I am for everything I've been given - it puts me in a much better, and humbler mood.

Now, decide to have a great day and do it! :flowerforyou:

And I hope my extra cheerfulness hasn't rubbed you the wrong way...
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I've noticed I feel that way right before I get sick or come down with something. Take extra good care of yourself! :smile:
  • LastHopeForMe
    Options
    I don't know if this can work with you, but I try to "heal" my mood with music.
    I start with rock music and I sing aloud, then I continue to soften the music until I can listen to "Here comes the sun" or similar sweet music without the desire to change song.
    =) Don't feel annoyed at yourself for this, I think everybody feels in this way once in a while.
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you all.

I didn't expect any replies. I am usually the happiest person ever. So peaceful and thankful for my life.

I'm just going to get on with it at uni today and go for a run later.

<3
  • Melimoo2012
    Melimoo2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    throw yourself into the exercise thats what i been doing the last week as i been really down with everything and its helped me so much the harder i work out the better i feel the better i feel and the more i want to do well and get fitter felt i was gliding throught the water today normally its tough but gradually things are getting easier
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Sounds weird, but when I'm having on of those days where I'm pissed off, stressed out, or just sad, I look up videos on YouTube about the sizes of the planets. It compares your size all the way to a red star giant (Betelgeuse). Seeing just how tiny I am compared to what else is in the universe really puts my problems in perspective. It also just reminds me of how beautiful the space around me really is. :) Feel better. <3