Best Excuse for not Exercising

Options
What is your best excuse for not exercising?

Lately I have been using the old Zombies-attacking-while-I-am-on-the-treadmill-in-the-basement excuse :tongue: .

Does anyone have a better one I can turn to? This one is starting to wear thin :wink:

Replies

• the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    That's actually a pretty good one. Put you a shotgun rack on the treadmill and you'll be ready for them!

JM
  • waylward
    waylward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near as funny, but my excuse lately for not getting up at 530 am to do 30 Day Shred is that I will "Just Dance.." it in the night :P
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    There is a commercial that is airing from one of the health insurance companies... this couple comes up with some pretty interesting excuses of why they didnt go to the gym or exercise...

I love the one where the husband is sitting at the piano and sings: "Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired" LOL!
  • shelleyrj
    shelleyrj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All of your excuses are very entertaining, but I'm just going back to the lame "I don't have the time". BUT, I found the time before and I have to find it again!!!
  • missleah26
    missleah26 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There is a commercial that is airing from one of the health insurance companies... this couple comes up with some pretty interesting excuses of why they didnt go to the gym or exercise...

I love the one where the husband is sitting at the piano and sings: "Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired" LOL!

I think it's Tufts or Blue Cross... crack me up! "My mom called.... that's like a whole day right there." LOL

Personally, I fall into the "I'm too tired," "It's too early/late," and "I just don't feel good" camps. Kicking myself out of bed 3x a week is a challenge, but SO worth it.