Who is doing 30 day shred?

Options
Today I started 30 day shred, I did it a couple years ago and I saw the dvd just lying with all my workout stuff today and decided to pop it in the player. So today is my day 1 of 30 day shred. Anyone else out there doing it? For those of oyu who have done it....how were your results? I wish I had pics from when I did it last time to show, but I don't but this time I will def be taking pics!

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it. Day 7 of Level 2.. So far I've had pretty good results.

From day 1 - day 10 I lost 18 inches. I'll measure when I'm done with Level 2 and again when I'm don with level 3. :) Good luck... If you want you can add me. I also have result photo's up on my profile.
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    wow, really you have lost 10 inches?? That is excellent! i may have to get this DVD! I need help BIG TIME:cry:
  • Charliegag
    Charliegag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys doing Jillians - 30 day shred.
    HOw do you add the exercise on your exercise plan? I'm new can you tell.
    Did 30 shred a couple of years ago too....need to get back on track.
    Let's press PLAY...; )
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1 D5 and I ache! Good luck with it, there are some discussion groups especially for those of us doing the 30DS if you search for them on the boards. You may find it interesting to compare notes with fellow sufferers!
  • thatgirlmeganb
    Options
    Doing it, but in conjunction with the Jayde Nicole Fitness video. I alternate, so not sure what kind of results I'll get/when I should expect to see results!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Let's press PLAY...; )

Circuit Training , General.
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I am on day....10 I believe. I took a day off yesterday as I did Zumba and Kung Fu. I'm on level 2 and I have lost 3 inches from my waist and 1 from my hips so far. I will measure again in 10 days!
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started it but never completed it but now I am thinking about starting again. I also did not take pictures last time, but I am planning on doing it this time and doing measurements. The only problem I have is doing it everyday. Do people split it up, like every other day. Or would you suggest straight 30 days. The only reason I ask is because I go to the gym MWF pretty regularly and I am not sure if I'll have enough time to do both.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Let's press PLAY...; )

if you have an HRM, I would suggest creating your own exercise and logging calories burned that way. If you don't have an HRM, log it as circuit training. That's what I did when doing this video.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I do it once a week..
  • crystalcorals
    crystalcorals Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D8 and I actually haven't ached since day 5! :D
    I am starting to look forward to the workout some days even, not today though. [I am trying to do it 30 days straight but we'll see]
    Today is such a busy day. :\

edit: I forgot to mention I've done this before during October, and lost 22 inches around my whole body in 23 days then I quit, hoping to do level 3 longer than 3 days this time..
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am! Today will be Day 9 of level 1. Anxious about level 2...:noway:, but so far so good!
  • JenPro77
    Options
    I'm doing the shred. Im on like day 15 I think, I def can tell that its working I can do things that I wasn't able to do before.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 7 of Level 1. My soreness has subsided for now, but whenever I do lunges it hurts so bad!! Can't wait for results though!
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Today would have been day 5 but i have an EXCRUCIATING headache so im taking today as my rest day.
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from amazon and am waiting patiently for it. I'm hoping to see great results too!
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Today will be Level 1 Day 8 for me. I took a day break, and the next day I felt great! Not looking to take anymore breaks. I haven't lost any weight yet... My clothes are fitting looser and I definitely feel my muscles growing :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Let's press PLAY...; )

I count mine under Circuit training general :)
  • iillusionzz
    iillusionzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i actually started 2 weeks ago but i seem to loose will power after the 3 day :( so i start on Monday and by Thursday i dont do it and i start again on Monday. How can i get motivated to keep doing it all week?
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of week 2. It is going well. Don't havea any measurements as I did not take them at the beginning but I am down 2lbs and I can tell my clothes fell much looser. It is very touch but love the challenge.