Hello everyone!!

Options
I'm about a week new, and so far love what this site has to offer. I'm currently doing beachbody so being able to track my intake is amazing. I am a navy wife, and my husband is gone for 6 months--and my goal is to add a lot of icing to his cake when he comes home and drop 30lbs.

So far, though my circle is small, the support they offer me is amazing!! I look forward to having a larger support circle on here to help keep me on track and fight through how sore I am.

Replies

• ghost6775
    Options
    feel free to add me...the support on here is amazing
  • PatrickP90X
    Options
    I myself and doing a Beachbody program too. I am doing my first round of P90X, today was Day 1 and it was tough!
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Aloha!

I too am a Navy Wife my husband is on Shore duty though. Support is a big thing when it comes to losing weight. Feel free to add me. We're stationed at Bangor Base, WA my husband is a submariner. Hope you are coming along with your goals I love this site.

Leila
  • mikkai99
    Options
    Thank you guys for the response!!!! I'm really excited
  • mikkai99
    Options
    I tried P90X and got bored of it--so now I'm doing dance integrated like Brazil Butt Lift and Hip Hop Abs, and can't seem to find a reason or want to stop---because I'm having so much fun
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! The support and information available here is great! God bless your husband and good luck to you on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou: