Keurig Coffee Maker

Options
Hey everyone,

I bought a Keurig machine about a month ago and am almost through the box of K cups that I have and looking to try a different flavor. What in your opinion is the best kind? thanks bunches

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Green mountain Dark Magic is my favorite. I also like their French Roast
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain ANYTHING is goo, I have French Vanilla, Hazelnut and Butter Toffe YUMM!! I also have Celestial Sweet Tea ans the Keurig Chai tea!!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Chai Latte<
    the reason why bought a Keurig in the first place. Yum!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Jet Fuel gets you wired!
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I personally like the Folgers Caramel Drizzle. And Gloria Jean's Hazelnut. My co-worker gave me a couple of his Kahlua - and that has a REALLY good nutty flavor. I'm a sucker for flavored coffee. Also...if you hit up walmart, they have the Kcups for 10.89, and that's cheaper than all the other places I've seen them sold. Then again with 20% coupons for BB&B, it would be like 9.51/ 18pack. Hmm. Looks like I need to hit up BB&B from now on, lol. Because those coupons never expire! (The coupons say they do, but any BB&B employee will tell you they never expire) :o)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm not a coffee drinker...but I drink Tazo Awake or Twinings English Breakfast Tea pretty much every morning, and I absolutely love them! Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea is great in the evenings as well :-)
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I love the donut shop one. i usually mix one of those with one of my flavored k-cups. i think my fave flavors would have to be gloria jean's hazelnut and butter toffee. but honestly, you can't go wrong with coffee! it's all delish!
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love the donut shop one. i usually mix one of those with one of my flavored k-cups. i think my fave flavors would have to be gloria jean's hazelnut and butter toffee. but honestly, you can't go wrong with coffee! it's all delish!

I'm obsessed with the donut shop K-cups. My Mr bought me the reuseable K-up so I could put any coffee I want in it...it's convenient and I could use ANY flavor :D:D:D Btw, saves alot of money too :P
  • dkmclean
    dkmclean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts Original
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    My favs:

Van Houtte Eclipse
    Van Houtte Kenya
    Green Mountain Dark Magic
    Wolfgang Puck French Roast
    Tully's Italian Roast
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks K-cups.

Donut Shop is also good :)

For flavored ones, I love the Kaluha flavor ones.

FYI. Bed Bath & Beyond seems to have the widest selection of K-Cups. Next after them is Kohls.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

I'm obsessed with the donut shop K-cups. My Mr bought me the reuseable K-up so I could put any coffee I want in it...it's convenient and I could use ANY flavor :D:D:D Btw, saves alot of money too :P

you need to be careful though... with a too fine of a grind it can jam and ruin your machine. Happened to my co-worker
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    go to their website , there are 200 + kinds of coffee on that
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Caribou Daybreak morning blend, I could drink a gallon of it.

And Timmothy's Cinnamon Pastry is superb
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Love Green Mountain....just recently tried their Lake &Lodge... very nice! I like their colombian and nantucket also!
  • carolafye
    Options
    Newman's Own Organic Extra Bold Blend. We also love Tully's House Blend Extra Bold, but it's not organic ;)
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have tried every single k-cup known to human.

Here are the questions I have for you:

Coffee - Do you like it light or dark? Or no preference?
    Tea - Anything you normally like?
    Chocolate?

Other beverages you typically enjoy (besides soda/water)
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    do you know how to clean your coffee machine ? so it wont stick next time ?

you need to be careful though... with a too fine of a grind it can jam and ruin your machine. Happened to my co-worker
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Doughnut house chocolate glazed donut - that and just one little cup of caramel creamer...who needs a real donut??? NOT ME! :drinker:
  • smiley01x
    smiley01x Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like green mountain caramel vanilla! I just went to a shop called One Cup, they sell all singles! I bought a bunch of different ones to try and I can't wait!