I am trying to find a movie

Options
Hi I am trying to find a movie, I started to watch it one day and was really enjoying it but I had to go to work, I don't know the name but I really want to watch it. It was about a guy, and he went to an alternate universe somehow, and in it, he was still with his wife (who I think he was divorced from or she died in his) thats as far as I got but it looked cool. PLEASE does anyone know what Movie it is

Replies

• Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Not sure but it sounds a little bit like 'What Dreams May Come' with Robin Williams.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Not sure but it sounds a little bit like 'What Dreams May Come' with Robin Williams.

that was going to be my guess too. If not, any actors you can place?
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Do you know any of the actors?
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options

This sounds like a good possibility. Loved the place they lived in the alternate universe!

JM
  • MsKittyCAT
    Options

My favorite Robin Williams movie and not a comedy.
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options

My guess, too. FANTASTIC movie, btw
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    In "What Dreams May Come", Robin is searching heaven/hell (one of his wife's paintings) for his dead wife. Not and alternate reality. He also doesn't get there right away, it takes a while before he dies in the movie.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Could it have been 'Inception'??
  • candyflee
    candyflee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Maybe Inception?
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.
  • candyflee
    candyflee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Could it have been 'Inception'??

Snap lol
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options

That was "Sixth Sense". And he wasn't dead the whole time, he was alive in the first few minutes of the movie before the guy shot him.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    NIcholas Cage had a movie called The Family Man that was something like that.
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Maybe Inception?
  • RichNice
    RichNice Posts: 66 Member
    Options

That was "Sixth Sense". And he wasn't dead the whole time, he was alive in the first few minutes of the movie before the guy shot him.

Guess I should have seen that movie before coming into this post...thanks a lot guys....

J/K
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Buzz Killington.
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options

This is the one that I was thinking too...?
  • ladyjade68
    Options
    Thought of two movies - Jet Li "The One," and Arnold Schwarzeneggar "Total Recall."
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

This one came to mind...