Replies

• northwjj
    northwjj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My favorites:

Kahlua (Timothy's Brand)

GREEN MOUNTAIN:

Vanilla Carmel Cream
    Wild Mountain Blueberry ( It really is good :)
    Breakfast Blend
    Golden French Toast
    Pumpkin Spice

Hot Cocoa is good too :)

I buy all mine from COFFEEGIANT.COM . Cheap, 13.32 for a box 18-24 count and free shipping with at least four boxes ordered at a time.
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    Caribou Blend
    Wolfgang Puck Hawaiian Hazelnut
    Cafe Escapes Hot Chocolate
    Tully's Italian and French Roasts

I've also heard that the German Chocolate Cake and Golden French Toast flavors are good too!
  • andreacord
    Options
    I personally like the Folgers Caramel Drizzle. And Gloria Jean's Hazelnut. My co-worker gave me a couple of his Kahlua - and that has a REALLY good nutty flavor. I'm a sucker for flavored coffee. Also...if you hit up walmart, they have the Kcups for 10.89, and that's cheaper than all the other places I've seen them sold. Then again with 20% coupons for BB&B, it would be like 9.51/ 18pack. Hmm. Looks like I need to hit up BB&B from now on, lol. Because those coupons never expire! (The coupons say they do, but any BB&B employee will tell you they never expire) :o)

I have the Kahlua and its fantastic.. Its 12.77 here at Walmart, and 13.77 at Sears .. they have more variety, but thanks everyone for the suggestions, I totally appreciate it!
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Normally I use the reusable filter with Maxwell House, but for a treat-I'm all over the Green Mountain Apple Cider. 80 calorie dessert!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Timothy's German Chocolate Cake is my favorite.

This is the one I was going to recommend. My sister gave me her old Keurig and an assortment of coffees. The only one I liked was the German Chocolate Cake. The rest of the Timothy's flavors were pretty awful.
  • Embell0830
    Options
    Doughnut Shop Chocolate Glaze
    Newman's Bold Roast - even though it isn't labeled as an iced coffee, I brew it over ice and the melting ice dilutes just right.
    Cafe Escapes Mocha (watch the calories on this one)

So glad I check this thread, found a bunch of flavors I didn't know about or thought they had been discontinued
  • Tiffany789
    Tiffany789 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Tully's French Roast is my fav
  • Fit2Fifty
    Options
    Has anyone ever made their own k-cups? I want to try it our cause it would certainly be less expensive, but I have yet to be brave enought to experiment!

We have TWO of the filter sets to make K-cups out of ANY coffee we like and it's great! It helps reduce some cost as well, switching back and forth.

For good prices on K-cups, I've found coffeegiant.com to be a great resource. Their packs are $13.32 for TWENTY FOUR, not 18 like in the retail stores. Also, there is free shipping on four boxes or more, and they ship UPS same day if ordered before 2pm!
  • fuzzybear123
    fuzzybear123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    put your reusable cup in the dishwasher to unclog the pores...
  • elg1982
    elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    French Roast is my favorite.

Dark Magic or Double Black Diamond for special occasions when I really need a boost.
  • sharummelissa
    Options
    Donut Shop Coffee for sure!!