What 'sin' food do you have a hard time resisting?

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    frosted mini-wheats!
  • rkolpien
    Options
    Buffalo Wings
  • cutiekaylaa
    Options
    McDonalds or potato chips.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Leftover sandwiches in the lunch room at the office. That sounds gross when I type it out like that. What is wrong with me?

I LOL'd. Your vice amuses me.
  • hermightychelle
    hermightychelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. That was painful. One of everything... please. :devil:
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Mine is Godava Dark Chocolate Cheese Cake with Chocolate Chunks in it. I cant resist it!!!

OMG YES YES YES YES YES YESSSS!

and Mayo . .
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    anything chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeee and cheesecake!!!! :ohwell:
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Crunchy, salty foods - potato chips, doritos...cheesies...sigh. Gosh, I miss you guys somedays.

^^^^these^^^^
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    boneless wings w/ ranch. or the chilis boneless buffalo chicken salad
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Not really a food, but no matter how many times I try, I can't seem to give up my flavored coffee creamer!!! I have tried to drink coffee plain and I can't. I have tried to drink coffee with just milk, I can't. I have tried half and half and I can't. I have tried with just Stevia and I can't. Only thing left to do is give up coffee I think ... Not sure I can do that one either.

Those flavored creamers have suger and calories and it all adds up so fast when you pour it into the mug. Darnit! :ohwell:
  • letheri1
    Options
    Chinese food all types! So when I 'reward' myself for having a good week I get a healthy option from my local chinese place in moderation. So nothing fried and with plenty of veggies.
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    sesame chicken... oh how i miss you...
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have some dorky concoctions that I love love love.... A bowl of Cracklin Oat Bran cereal with lactose free full fat milk and 2 tbsp. of Nutella; extra butter 'movie theater' microwave popcorn with French's mustard drizzled over top, yeast rolls (or Hawaiian rolls) with a finely chopped salad mixture including bacon bits & ranch dressing stuffed inside - I call them Salad Biscuits **drool**; peanut butter and dark karo syrup sandwhiches on white bread; salt & vinegar pringles with louisiana hot sauce sardines; fried chicken skin (esp. from the thigh) with mashed potatoes and velveeta cheese wrapped inside like a mini-grease/fat taco!

I am disgusting!
  • christina571
    Options
    cupcakes!! cake, sugar cookies, anything sweet. i have such a sweet tooth :tongue:
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    Fresh, warm donuts...
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    DONUTS!!! ANY AND ALL KINDS AND LOTS OF THEM!!!
  • pattys1054
    Options
    Dairy Queen Ice cream. Not only the diet reason but lactose intolerant now. So, even when I am down to maintenance I can't have it. Not uless I want to spend the day sitting on the pooper. :sad:
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Def ruffles and onion dip -- I must have 30 lbs on me cause of those alone.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • monst76
    monst76 Posts: 25
    Options
    My grandmother's home made pasta, the best!