Losing that baby fat!!!

Options
My daughters 3 and i no longer have the excuse of blaming her for my ""mommy pudge" I need mommy friends to help me get throught this

Replies

• zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i'm a mummy trying to sort my body back out.... lost most of it and struggling to move the last 5kg, but am enjoying the exercise and fitness journey. feel free to add me.
  • jjmcahill
    jjmcahill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My son's 5....i'm in the same boat! :) We'll help eachother get through this!
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I'm a mommy too...
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! my daughter is 14 month, and I still weigh as much as I did when I had her!
  • ConnorsMama1007
    Options
    I am almost 4 months post partum and still have 20 lbs or more to lose! Sigh... I feel like it's going to take ages!
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im a mummy to a 2yr old lil boy. Need to lose my extra weight!.. anyone feel free to add me! :D
  • karenvizcaino
    Options
    It's hard... my son's 16 months old and I had lost alot except for the last 10 lbs before I started gaining again. I now have 15lbs to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight but I really need to lose about 30 on top of that. I started Crossfit (just started my 2nd week yesterday and I can honestly say I think it'll work and help me achieve my goals! Stay positive!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4.. feel free to add me :)
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My kid's 3. I still have about 20 lbs to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight.

I'm having issues with getting my tummy somewhat normal looking again....
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    Hello to all the mommies out there --- I have a daughter - Camryn, she' is 14 months and it's time for me to get this baby weight off!!! I'd like to try for baby #2 in the summertime but first I need to get back to a healthy weight :)

So far, since joining in on December 30th - I've lost 12lbs :)
  • KaleenaMuzz0527
    Options
    My daughter is turning one in feb. I feel like it is time to shed the rest of the "baby fat". I would like to have friends who have the same goals.
  • Skinny_Meeh
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have 3 children the youngest only 3 months. But I think i'm still carring around the weight from the older two in addition to the newest. Also, my job has a fitness requirement, so I've got 3 months to be up to standards. It feels like I'll never get "MY" body back! myfitnesspal has been my best friend with keeping me motivated in regards to my eating habits. Now if only I could get my exercise mojo we'd be in business.
  • ortunojrod
    Options
    My son is 6 months and I still have 25 pounds to lose. :( I totally feel you.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 months post partum with my first baby! I'm in the process of losing all that weight and more from my pregnancy. And losing those strecth marks! lol
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ha! I'm pulling the "I just had a baby" card until my son is 30 years old ;)
  • kazr11
    kazr11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 20 week old. Now ready to get rid of the left over bump
    (and Christmas chocolate) found this and looks like this will help. It would be nice to have other mums support. We can do it!
  • emmac2007
    Options
    hi new too this and in the same boat want too loose the baby fat after having three kids the youngest is 19months :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: so everyone add me:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • missmandy1
    Options
    hey have a 2 year old and a 5 month old still carrying the weight of my frist plussss an extra 20 pounds! add me :)
  • sthomasx7
    sthomasx7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My oldest just turned 29 and my youngest just turned 9 with 3 more in between. Does it still qualify as "baby Fat"? LOL. I just joined on here becuase I would love to be down to any of my 9 month delivery weights! So my suggestion is to work hard to lose it now or you will still be working on it many years later. :) Good luck.