Replies

• KariePerez
    Options
    I'm not that fat anymore and that STILL looks delicious to my brain. LOL

Yep!Yep!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Oh the need to mock the grammar mistake.
    It's actually a usage mistake, not a grammar mistake.

Thank you. I did not know that.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    i hate oreos!!!! ICK!

I only like Oreos in truffle form. Then, oh my god. So fat.
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Nope. This is why:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1521202504565&id=ee15822e9bf92cd784cf646251b968f3&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.pictureshunt.com%2fpics%2fb%2fbud_light_display-3128.jpg

Yep thats why Im fat!! LOL!
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    you're*

That made me giggle, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.

LOL what is your problem?
  • IUsedToBeUnhealthy
    Options
    Before I even reacted to my favorite cookie ever, I wondered how the heck that would fit in my mouth!

But, oh my goodness. Cardiac arrest, anyone?! :love:
    http://thisiswhyyourefat.tumblr.com/post/540916311/the-melt-challenge-five-pound-grilled-cheese
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    No, God forbid someone cares about the English language.

O.T.
    It's not on topic and is very discouraging when you go on a site to be happy, make friends, and find support but instead will get picked on for grammar. We are here to get support and have fun.

Now, the picture makes me want to hunt down some Oreo's and milk! :love: YUM! It's my birthday today, I'm going to buy and eat me something EVIL... :wink:

This is not a "motivation and support" topic.

If you read back very carefully, I said "site" and if I understand correctly, this is not a "please correct my grammar" topic.
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    When I DID eat Oreos---I would twist Oreo's apart and leave the one side with the frosting for somebody else and eat the lone cookie. I don't like the Oreo frosting. Oreo's would be p-e-r-f-e-c-t without frosting.....Love just the chocolate cookie part. I must be the odd one...

^^this^^
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    But the real question is how many people secretly dislike you for being a grammer nazi

^^^^This^^^^ LOL!!!!

People....please loosen up! This is supposed to be a support web site for losing weight and getting healthy...... not to point out people's spelling errors.......get off yer high horse madame! PS..... I specifically mispelled "your" to irritate you :) LOL!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    memes-pimp-my-grammar-nazi.jpg

^^^ Awesome.

Now we need a thread hijack picture.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I LOVE when people misspell things, and use improper grammer on Craigslist ~ I know exactly who I'm buying from AND I'm going to get it for a great price! LOL
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    you're*

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.

grammar_emerg.jpg?w=720
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what that tower thing is tbh....
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    you're*

grammar_emerg.jpg?w=720

ROFL!
  • becci_momof2boys
    Options
    Nope. This is why:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1521202504565&id=ee15822e9bf92cd784cf646251b968f3&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.pictureshunt.com%2fpics%2fb%2fbud_light_display-3128.jpg

That is EXACTLY why I'm fat!
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    b8dce46c7206e120_oreos.xlarger.jpg

HAHAHAH that is so me hahahaah
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Everyone is missing the point here - the website "thisiswhyyou'refat" doesn't exist anymore - OHHHH the humanity!!!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    you're*

LOL. You should meet my cousin. She has violent reactions to poor grammar. We spend a lot of time, deliberately inserting mistakes just so she has something to complain about on FB.

She would have found your error; as did I. You have a comma where you shouldn't have one. :)
This discussion has been closed.