Where is the Wii Fit Challenge?????????

Options
I am interested in joining - I found the thread before and now it's not there. I don't have a Wii Active, so I can't join that challenge.

Does anyone know where I can find the Wii Fit thread??????

Replies

• CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    I haven't seen a challenge, but would love to be involved if anyone knows where one is :bigsmile: I also don't have the active...but have had the fit for about 2 weeks now.
  • soon2bemrsott
    Options
    just start a new one...
  • Delphi
    Delphi Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    A general Wii challenge would be great. That way, regardless of what you have you can still participate. At any rate, if you start a challenge, I'm in. :)
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    I'm in for wii fit challenge too! Someone set it and I'm in...:smile:
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today is my 28th day with my WII fit. I just love it! Especially, on week nights when I get home late.
    Count me in too if you start a new challenge. Any WII will do to keep it more open to everyone.
    :glasses:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I would be in too!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    That is a good idea, actually. I don't set exact times to go on Wii Fit, but I could possibly do twice a week. What about you guys?
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Saw another thread more recent than this one re: Wii Fit Challenge or Team...

I'm on mine on average six days per week, 45 minutes per day. Step aerobics and rhythm boxing.

FYI: The Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing for Wii will work you a LOT harder than the stuff on Wii Fit. After 18 minutes I'm sweating well and sore the next day.

Is a guy allowed to join in this stuff? Seems like it's all (mostly) geared toward women...

212376.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Saw another thread more recent than this one re: Wii Fit Challenge or Team...

I'm on mine on average six days per week, 45 minutes per day. Step aerobics and rhythm boxing.

FYI: The Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing for Wii will work you a LOT harder than the stuff on Wii Fit. After 18 minutes I'm sweating well and sore the next day.

Is a guy allowed to join in this stuff? Seems like it's all (mostly) geared toward women...

212376.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Haha, I stated the thread, since all you guys said, "YOU NEED TO START A WII FIT THREAD!!!!!!!"

Of course guys are allowed to join. You don't see that many here, it's like they're going extinct on MFP.:laugh:

Help the endangered species!!!!!!!!! Join the Wii Fit Team!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    Can I join the Wii Fit Challenge? Pretty please?
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    link to the wii fit team :bigsmile: thanks again fitgal for stepping up!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/55861-the-wii-fit-team