What 'sin' food do you have a hard time resisting?

Options

Replies

• aab2011
    aab2011 Posts: 49
    Options
    WINE!! Its hard to stop at one glass,.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    pizza cheese burgers french fries pasta and ranch lol im terrible
  • myah5000
    Options
    Cheese. Cheese pies, cheesy lasagna, hot toast with cheese, hamburgers with double cheese.
    Cheese on my supposed-to-be-healthy salads. LOL

Also: Twix. I cannot see that little golden packet and leave well enough alone.
  • pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Homebaked sweets. I'm allowed one if my count for the day allows.
  • tausha_k
    Options
    BEER.....BEER.....BEER!!!!! OMG.....I LOVE BEER!!!! When I began this change, it would be nothing for me to drink a 6 pack of light beer (Natural light) a day. Now (3 months later) I have beer once a week, I have learned how to enjoy my beer and savor every sip I take. Don't drink light crap anymore, its a Michigan craft beer or home brewed beer I enjoy. Yes, I know more calories, BUT, more enjoyable!!! Its all about the "lifestyle" change!!
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    uhmmm depends.. I can resist EVERYTHING or I can resist NOTHING hahaha depending what kind of day it is. haa , it used to be cookies. BUT all through Christmas I resisted those successfully :happy: so now, it's been peanut butter :ohwell: I need to finish it so I wont have it at home! can't afford to throw it away, u know? :tongue: lol
  • LiveEnjoyEndure
    LiveEnjoyEndure Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Houmous!!!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Loaded nachos and chips/salsa. I can never stop at just a little either. :sad:
  • pip_roberts91
    pip_roberts91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Chinese food! I crave it all the time! :(
  • scampbellx
    Options
    dominos pizza, crisps and chinese take out! oh and coca cola and red bull....no wonder i need this site! lol
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    fried okra and little caesars pizza
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies :sad:
  • USNGirlMel
    USNGirlMel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mochi
  • Xandralexa
    Options
    Ice Tea is not a food, but its probably the only thing I can't resist. I try to drink at least one serving to ease temptation.
  • healthyyme
    healthyyme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Does chocolate almond milk count? :) And Red Robin french fries.
  • noexcuses118
    Options
    Seriously, I don't know why I just went through and read all these. Now I want like 6 different items! NO BUENO!

Ain't that the truth ...

But what the heck, as long as I'm here ... Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets with Almonds and Toffee chips, and Edy's Butterfinger Ice Cream. Da best.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Refusing to read all of them...it'll make me hungry!

However, I still crave pizza, french fries, and fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies! However, I've kind of found a fix for the pizza craving...the Taste of Home Comfort Foods Diet Cookbook has pizza pockets for 189 calories a piece and they're huge! The other stuff...yeah I don't have a fix for those yet.
  • Havend1
    Havend1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Everything thats yummy. I'm a food addict!
  • Cheermamasita
    Cheermamasita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the bread rolls from Texas Road House? OMG! Irresistable! Hot out of the oven with butter or not they are GOOD! High in calories though about 220 calories each and there not that big :(....
  • Ttrishaa
    Ttrishaa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bread. Love it. Especially the Parmesan Garlic french bread from the Walmart bakery... Mmm

...and candy. Any candy really... =)