Bigger butt.

Options
My butt is the one thing on me that is small & firm only problem, I wanna big booty!!! Anyone know good workouts to increase size???

Replies

• rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Well I'm stuck with a big ole booty and I would trade you if I could! :blushing: But since I can't I would suggest trying Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs video. It defines your curves and tones the thighs while giving your booty a POP!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Squats, Squats and More Squats... add on some lunges....paired up with Jillian Killer buns & thighs...once sore...A good Protein shake..I promise you will get some butt....They call me Miss New Booty :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    SQUATS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm opposite of you - have a big booty but I love it! Squats have made it firm :smile:
  • chysie01
    Options
    You can try Beach Body's "Brazil Butt Lift" program- it's all about the booty!! haha...it has a specific workout targeted towards those with a flat/small butt and want to plump/lift it up. I'm doing the slim & lift schedule and it's pretty awesome :)

(btw It's jam packed with different squats, lunges, leg lifts, and resistance band targeting your butt/thigh/hip/core muscles!)
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My son calls me Big Booty Judy.......It sure needs toned though.....gotta up the squats
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Definetly SQUATS!!
  • amcfarlan
    Options
    My husband calls me Big Booty Judy! He loves every inch of it so I don't mind! Imagine being in Wal-Mart and hearing someone slowly calling Juuuuddddy! My name is Allison btw!
  • ShanBam143760
    Options
    thanks ladies. That is so strange two of you guys said your husband call you big booty judy! Small world! I wanna be a big booty judy!!!!!!
  • nytdreamer80
    nytdreamer80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I need some booty myself. It's flat!!!! Ha
  • MrsKite
    MrsKite Posts: 35
    Options
    I squat 250 pounds.. I hold 20 pounds in each hand when doing lunges. Adding the weight works better for me.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My daughter calls me She-Lo... JLo Sheila Hybrid lol. So I have the opposite problem. Now if anyone's got an excerise to turn my barely "B" into an almost "C" I'd love to hear it lol.:laugh: :wink: :ohwell: