Looking for encouraging friends.

Options

Replies

• beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    I am encouraged already seeing the encouragement passed along through this thread. Feel free to add me (open to anyone). Today is day 17 for me here on mfp.
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Agreed, feel free to add me. I found that not only positive comments like "way to go" work but as people get to know you better they understand more of the little details. I had a friend who hated running so whenever they posted information about running you try to boost the positive vibes in that area. If you know they hate cooking, sending them simple receipes helps.
  • colomom29
    Options
    Add me...I had twins about a year ago and am trying to get the weight and extra skin a little tighter. My doctor gave me this website but I am also looking for friends to help me!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I agree that sometimes all I need is just someone, ANYONE, to acknowledge what I'm doing, what I've done. Not for every single thing. There are times when the smallest "Great Job" would have changed so much. Silly, maybe. Needed, yes.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day and am totally willing to add anyone open to a mutually supportive fitness friendship. :)
  • lalaberryhill
    Options
    Me too! I am always willing to encourage!! We all need support!

Add me :)
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Every bit of encouragement and support helps with the journey! We can support each other! :)
  • CyndiUnder
    CyndiUnder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It seems like since I've turned 41 my metabolism has bottomed out...what I used to do to lose weight no longer works...I have been trying to lose weight for a few weeks but it's not working...so here I am...I struggle with emotionally eating so I am looking for support and motivation and am more than willing to encourage others! We can be strong together.. Hope to be there for you during this journey to a healthy weight and lifestyle.
  • KimsWeightloss
    Options
    I hear you too! :-)
  • summer042
    Options
    im hear for you <3 and anyone else ! im all about giving motivation and i love receiving it. lets do this together , feel free to add me!
  • mdtoll
    mdtoll Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!! A little encouragement can go a very long way!! everybody is welcome to add me :) good luck to you all!
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Only being on here for less than a month i only have a few friends but agree the encouragement i receive and give is a motivator! Feel free to add me and keep up the great work!
  • angijunbug
    Options
    I feel the same way, so feel free to add me as a friend. My diary's are open for viewing as well. Thanks for posting! :flowerforyou:
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those people! I love to support and give support. Some of my posts are restricted (so they don't show) because I figure my friends are sick of seeing me lose weight every day (I started a new lifestyle which is working for me). Feel free to add me!
  • nichole2003
    Options
    Add me, too! I love the motivation!
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I love the encouragement and I try to give it as much as possible.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi love having & giving more encouragement!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm FULL of happy little comments! Among other things.
  • TiMoPhat
    TiMoPhat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me!! We can cheer each other on!!!