Just finished my 1st P90x routine.

Options
Just finished my 1st P90x routine. Chest and Back, Oh boy. I have sooooo far to go.

Replies

• a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i wish I could get the nerve to even try it! Keep going!!!!! I am trying to rent it from the library but it has been out for weeks with a 12 person waiting list!!

Good Luck!!
  • dlw28
    dlw28 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have some co-workers that do P90X but I'm too scared of it. I have started Zumba & Tae Bo. I figure I should learn how to walk before I start running with scissors! haha!
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Two years ago I started and then completed P90x. I'm glad I could close the door. :) Honestly, use the bands, do half of it but as he says . . . keep pushing play. I did lose plenty of weight and gained lean muscle mass . . everyone noticed who had known me. My goal this year is to complete p90x2 and take the diet much more seriously. I have been under my calorie county now for three weeks. Trust me . . no matter how stupid or unworthy you feel . at the end of 90 days you will look and feel much better.
  • alaina06
    Options
    I am too scared of that too. I thought about doing the first one he came out with - Power 10 I think? I don't know. But good job on starting it! :)
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have the Supreme 90 day program. Similar. I was sore for two days from the chest & back disc and I half-assed it as it were. Kudos on finishing! Keep it up!