really need a loss

Options
What have u all found that helps u eat healthy and exercising so u can lose. Tips?

Replies

• Lyingsage
    Options
    I spend alot of time in front of the tv so I put my exercise bike in front of it. Makes it alot easier to get motivated and I can gap out and watch tv and not think about the working out part. For eating have lots of ready cut healthy foods at hand. And don't be afraid to splurge on a treat once in a while!
  • maevestewart
    Options
    Sticking to a routine for exercise and healthy eating works best for me. I have planned work out times for each day and just mix up my activities. Staying on top of meal plans and ideas takes the stress out of eating and helps me to keep on track. I also try to eat my meals and snacks at the same time everyday. By setting myself a routine exercise becomes a habbit and I dont have to psyc myself up for it.
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome! I've been using a greens supplement that includes your daily dose of veggies and fruits to help maintain a balance within my body. It's helped me overcome many of my cravings while I was away from mfp over the holidays. Now that I'm logging it's only helping me see results and give me energy. Please let me know if you want more info on it.

Good luck on your journey! Were in it to win it!!!