Looking for encouraging friends.

Options
13»

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    You can add me Im new too, and i will CHEEER for you:))))
  • dkueter94
    Options
    I totally understand and agree!!! The support I get on here everyday is what keeps me focused and motivated to do this! Feel free to add me! We are here to cheer each other on! :happy:
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm a great cheerleader! Good luck on your weight loss and fitness journey!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Please add me! I will cheer you on!
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Add me too -- I am here daily and as active as possible. Encouragement is always welcome!
  • jlong7774
    jlong7774 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Motivation definitely makes a difference along with the feedback. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    feel free to add me! I need all the encouragement and I encourage back! I won't leave. :3 pinky swears!
  • lauraleenaft
    Options
    feel free to add me! I also like the support! I really need it. I was doing well a few months back then got bored and quit . Now i am back about 4 months later and almost 10 lbs more!! ADD ME GIRL!
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for that extra encouragement, and I'll try my best to help you out too!

Feel free to add me!
  • kristconrath
    Options
    Please add me! I would love to have someone to help encourage me, and I promise to do the same!! Can you tell me how that works, I'm new on here. Thanks!
  • Lordservnt
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me! always looking for and giving encouragement!!
  • vgood17
    vgood17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, anyone can feel free to add me. I just started this last week and don't have any friends so friends are welcome and appreciated. I am still learning my way around this site. Thanks.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Too many friends yet?! I'm new here.. Add me!! :)