Does anyone remember me?

Options
My previous name was Lina1131 and I had lost 40 pounds. Well guess what people? I've gained it all back! :sad: Where is Tamalicious? I need her to beat my *kitten*.

I'm so over it. I'm going to get back in the gym (starting today) and get back on track. My sister is getting married and I don't want to be a friggin' cow at her wedding.

I'm so annoyed with myself.

Anyways, hi. :bigsmile:

Replies

• rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I remember watching your successes and struggles. Believe me it's really a mind game that we have to fight more than anything else and I wish I could find the answer to that conflict myself.

Welcome back and hang in there.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Lina!! Where have you been woman!!! :angry: Brat!!

OK, welcome back!!! And I am happy to kick your butt!! As much as my 6 months preggo self is capable of anyway!! :tongue: :laugh:

:heart:

-Tam
  • Lillismom
    Lillismom Posts: 19
    Options
    Awww Tamaloo, I am so happy for you. Congratulations. Are you having a boy or girl? You have done so well. You're my hero!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Awww Tamaloo, I am so happy for you. Congratulations. Are you having a boy or girl? You have done so well. You're my hero!
    I am having another BOY! I guess it's my lot in life to raise at least TWO great guys!!! :wink: :bigsmile:

Thanks girl! You will get there. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Lillismom
    Options
    I hope so. I did so good before. I can't believe i'm back where I started. :mad:

Is Shannon still around?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I remember you too. Welcome back, best of luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Lillismom
    Options
    I remember you too. Welcome back, best of luck!:flowerforyou:

I was just looking at your profile. You look fantastic! :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I hope so. I did so good before. I can't believe i'm back where I started. :mad:

Is Shannon still around?
    Oh yes!! Check out "The Thread About Nothing" on the chit-chat, fun and games area!! :laugh:

We hang in there a lot!! :tongue: :wink:

She should be at work before too long.