only women could relate..

Options
2»

Replies

• Bulldog1981
    Options
    I remember years back when I was in high school a happy 36C/D no complaints. Then I had a child and well, all "up" hill from there! From that I was gaining weight due to stress and non-support being married at the time! I went up to a 38DD in no time at all! Then I reduced the stress (divorce) and lost a dramatic amount of weight and do remember losing a cup size. Unfortunately happiness turned to lack of trying and being lazy. I gained weight again and 40F. I am hoping my body will do what it did before and as I lose weight I'll lose chest! I agree with others though. It all depends on what your body wants to do!
  • doing_it4me
    Options
    I hear ya! Ill take anything extra. for as overweight as i am i think I should have bigger boobs but i am barely a B!
  • lilnix88
    lilnix88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    this story may make you feel worse unfortunaltely :ohwell: i used to have 34g cups and after weightloss went down to a 32e, however....... i still have the amount of skin for a 34g cup and look quite unsexy im now considering an uplift to remove all the excess skin as it will be the only way to fix the problem....... sorry
  • briez9
    Options
    They are to make your boobs look smaller. I don't care about that.
  • blueblueberries
    Options
    Haha get this I am a size 8 G cup- and yes they are real! I'm only 20 an have always had F-G cup size boobs. I sort of like them as they go well with my larger hips (size 10 down bottom) and as I have a small waist give me an hour glass figure BUT that said they make me very very self conscious as creeps always stare at them and a lot of men think they can make vulgar, obscene comments about them. I really don't display them much but they are just too big to go unnoticed. Losing weight doesn't reduce them or anything. I think the only way we could get rid of our big boobs is to have surgery and I don't like the idea of that..
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    What is with all you big breasted women!? Be happy with what you have, you could be like me and be in a B cup. :( But I do sympathize for you back pain.
    Don't tell us to be happy with what we have. You haven't experienced it. Take your own advice.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I got up to a 44C but now all my bras are too big - I have a broad back, so I'm not losing boob, I'm losing back fat. My cups are all droopy and my straps are as tight as they can get and they are still too. I hate buying bras.