Lost a bag of dog food! (50 lbs) PICS

Options

Replies

• justnora
    Options
    Raine - that is awesome! You look beautiful. Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration.

<3 from Cincy -

Nora
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    ROCK STAR!!!
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change! Inspiring!
  • newlaura30
    Options
    wow amazing your doing so well keep it up x
  • jillellice
    jillellice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment in such a short period of time! You look fantastic!
  • misskittygirl
    misskittygirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look GREAT! What a wonderful comparison. In the past when I've lost 10# I would pick up a bag of potatoes at the market every week as a reminder of what I'm no longer carrying. :) Keep up the good work!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great work. You look way healthier!! Cant wait to see more pics in a few months...:)
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I love it~! Thanks for sharing your pics! You look great!
  • laurashapiro
    laurashapiro Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! In total, since my heaviest weight (before I joined MFP), thats about what I lost. I think about it every time I buy my bulldog her super fancy food in the 50lb bag. Its so hard to comprehend that the equal weight used to be on my body. I just wanted to say, from a stranger, that Im really proud of you and that I know what a battle it is, everyday.

And, for what its worth, I joined MFP at the weight youre at now and felt good about my body; I just wanted to make my eating habits healthy instead of staying on the roller coaster of Adkins AND Adipex. I hope you feel amazing today, too :) With my very best wishes- Laura
  • gkpass
    gkpass Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Impressive and encouraging. Thanks for sharing!
  • beca1975
    Options
    You look great! Makes me motivated:)
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You know you spend too much time with animals when you read a title like this and automatically think, "How do you misplace a 50 lb bag of dog food?! That's a big bag of dog food!" ......

:laugh:

Good job hon!! Keep it up!
  • s12carney
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! I hope I look that good after I lose 50 lbs. !!
  • Queenzombie74
    Options
    AMAZING!!!:smile:
  • ff731emt
    ff731emt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HUGE congrats to you!!!! Way to go.
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look terrific! Good work.
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Wow Congrats!
  • sonyarehart
    Options
    Good job keep up the good work
  • rainedays86
    rainedays86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    These responses are amazing! You all are so wonderful! It's so nice to have so many encouraging people on here. Thank you all soooo much! It's so refreshing to know I am not alone on this journey. It DOES take hard work and dedication, but with so many people supporting me it's been hard to give up. Thanks again guys! You are awesome!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow before you looked in the 40ish age range, starting to look younger, keep it up, you are doing wonders for yourself
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!