Calling Bride-to-be's!

Options
2»

Replies

• MAGover
    Options
    Me me me lol I am getting married Oct 6th 2012. I am looking to lose about 50lbs (I lost 25lbs last year). I am seriously motivated. I am doing Power 90 master series and also zumba when I can fit it into my work schedule.

***We have the same wedding date!

We ALL have the same wedding date! Congrats, ladies!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    :smile: what if I want to be a bride-to-be? lol... my boyfriend of 4 years has been talking of the "M" word lately
  • pkdreilly
    Options
    April 21st this year.......It's come around so quick!!!
  • muah3iluvzu06
    muah3iluvzu06 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am a December 2012 bride! So excited! :)
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement ladies! I'm getting married on September 22nd this year! I'm looking to drop about 25- 30 lbs. Feel free to add me, I'm here every day :flowerforyou:
  • MickiLentz
    Options
    Hey girls!
    I am getting married in September of this year and I am trying to lose around 30 LBS. A few months ago I ordered my dress and IT WAS TOO SMALL!!! So it was a serious wake up call that I need to get back into shape!
    God luck to all of you, I know we can do it!
  • Shells526
    Options
    Hi--

I'm getting married April 20th of this year. I'm not only looking to lose weight for the wedding but continue until I can hit my goal. I've been heavy all my life and wanting to make a change and stick to it.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am getting married very soon - 6 more months! I had to move the wedding because of a death in the family so I have had my dress since March of last year! I am fearful that I won't fit as I have gained 10lbs in the last year from stress. Anyways, I recently joined MFP at the start of January and I am focused on losing 10-25lbs so that the dress will fit nicely and look amazing too! :)
  • kjlgcz
    kjlgcz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely me! I'm getting married August 2013 and have about 50lbs to lose.
    A check point in this journey is Nov 2012 when I am MOH for one of my best friends!
    Desperate to lose the weight!
    Want to be friends? KJ x
  • KatMoore1
    Options
    Hi ladies! Thanks to my PhD I have to wait until 2014 to get married, but it's never too early to start right?! Good luck to you all and feel free to add me - it's always good to have support!
  • mooshelk
    Options
    Congratulations everyone. I'm getting married 13th July and thankfully I don't have a huge amount to lose. About 8lbs left. but those last 8 are going to the hardest right. didn't order my dress until last week. Hope it arrives in time :noway:
  • ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats EVERYONE!!!!

I've been with my guy for almost 6 years.. we're getting married January 2014 (taking our time!)

I'm looking for LOTS of bride-to-be's because it's been helping me keep motivated.

Feel free to add! Lets share wedding planning stories! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am getting married May 18, 2012!!!! So not much longer for me. I am trying to lose a few lbs so I can look and feel awesome in my dress even though after all this I may have to get it altered!
  • nmj1988
    nmj1988 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey i definitly know how you feel, i got engaged november 2011, and possibly getting married september 2012. Ive set my goal to lose 35 pounds, and im half way there! im starting to try on dresses in february, and im aiming to weigh in at 120-125, right now im sitting at 129. The friends i have on my friends list are really encouraging, and im encoraging back, anyone feel free to add me! I enjoy hearing about other peoples weight loss success!!
  • ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump :yawn:
  • MissDana1105
    MissDana1105 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married March 30th, 2013, it will be 6 years that we've been together. We got engaged in September 2010 and were going to get married this year but had to put it off because of finances. I have WAY more than 50 pounds to lose but I'm ok not being at goal when I get married. :)

Oh yeah and this is my first post here, hi everyone!
  • bee1248
    bee1248 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey ladies!

I've still got a while, my wedding isn't til summer 2013. I'm looking to lose about 60-65 pounds total and have already lost 12! I haven't been dress shopping yet and hoping to start this summer.

This weekend I am attending a bridal expo and visiting my favorite reception venue-- a nature preserve!!

I'd love to be motivation/ be motivated to/ by other brides to be!

Feel free to add me :)
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Getting married May 5th of this year... Feel free to add me!
  • Meredith2289
    Meredith2289 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes I am! I am getting married this September and I am looking to shape up!!!
  • anadain
    Options
    Another one here too - 28th July 2012! Already lost 24lb but need to get working hard and loose at least another 35lb - hard as have a holiday and a few weekends away set up so started exercising hard!

Good luck to you all and lets get to our goals supporting each other.

Anna