RED TEAM IS RECRUITING! WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll work on the giant list this evening, guys.

Jess and Laura and original people who have yet to read this: if you message me your starting weights or help me find the week 1 thread, that would be awesome. :)
    ETA: Nevermind. Thanks, Jess! :smile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Is it too late to join?:huh:
    of course not!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Thanks Jess! And by the way, congrats on the 15 pounds lost! WOOHOO! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Wow good morning Red Team! We have some new members! Welcome!
    Love the idea of a spreadsheet. I have not weighed in yet this morning but will shortly.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy day! :flowerforyou:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I'd like to join! My starting weight is 192 lbs!

:bigsmile: Keyisha
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!
    It is good to see some new faces in our group! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I just want to introduce myself. My name is Mackenzie, but my friends call me Mack. This team is great, you will not be dissapointed!

Well, I had a good weekend. I stayed within my calorie limits and I was finally able to start ChaLean Extreme on Saturday. Are any of the new people trying CX? It is a nice workout that really makes you feel the burn. Other than that I have been drinking my H20 and workingout daily. I have not kept up too well with my diary :blushing: but I will starting now.

Jess- Congrats on the weightloss, that is awesome! I cannot wait to see that ticker number get bigger and bigger!

Mel - Your awesome for offering to make up the excel sheet! :glasses:

Well, here is my weigh in for the week. Hope the scale treats everyone well today!!

Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157

-Mack
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome all to th red team!
    everyone is invited in soo my answer to everyone is yes..
    the excel idea is wonderful...
    i was thinking of doing that...
    but u said it first :]
    umm what was i going to say...
    hmmm...

o challenge...
    every week we do add a challenge on our board...
    and we also talk about it...
    so wht should our week challenge be?
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Ok, so the spreadsheet is coming along slowly but surely. Waiting on several original member's weights...

Darn. It's not working! I'm trying to post the list... as a spreadsheet... or a photo... but it's not workingggggggg. frustrating! :grumble:
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    well im back to 170 stupid alcohol...
  • andrea09
    Options
    Ok, so the spreadsheet is coming along slowly but surely. Waiting on several original member's weights...

Darn. It's not working! I'm trying to post the list... as a spreadsheet... or a photo... but it's not workingggggggg. frustrating! :grumble:

My current weight is 251. No loss this week...maybe inches...:ohwell:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well

Starting weight: 219lbs
    MFP Start weight: 214lbs

Weight as of today: 211.5 lbs
  • MelL1205
    Options

My current weight is 251. No loss this week...maybe inches...:ohwell:

Andrea, on the week 5... you mentioned you were at 253. Do you want me to use 253 as last week or 251... since you said you had no loss.

Here's what I have so far:
    a) Let me know if there is an error in your row (I make plently of mistakes!)
    b) all measurements in pounds unless otherwise noted
    c) new members: unless you specified a different starting weight, your week 6 weight = your starting weight. ALL: if you want me to change your starting weight, just message me. For me, I used my actual starting weight (195) not my red team starting weight. Just let me know what you want, I can change it around.
    d) X denotes not applicable (i.e., change for new members whose starting weight = week 6 & not a member of the group for week5)
    e) Total percent loss is based on your STARTING weight; whereas weekly % lost is based on your PREVIOUS WEEK'S WEIGHT
    f) if you want a different starting weight (e.g., mine's my actual starting -- not when I started the red team) just let me know and I'll adjust it

redteam-1.jpg

I will add the original red team members as they check in... So there's a couple empty spaces in the table for some of them... and then others who we haven't heard from in a while, I'm waiting for them to post before I put them in at all.

It's in excel, so editing is a piece of cake and it does the sums for me. I could even have it do the percentages for me... but I'm bored, so I'll do it in my head. :happy: So changing it is no problem. And adding/deleting people is not a problem either.

I'll be editing it again this evening... if need be.

:smile:
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    My computer has crapped out on me. Lol, it should be fixed some time this week. So, I have to bike to the library and use theirs. I'm still here, just haven't been around to log. I do all my logging by hand for now and then update when I get on.

My weigh in!

Week 1: 273
    Week 2: 268
    Week 3: 263
    Week 4: no weigh
    Week 5: 256
    Week 6: 254

My doctor told me to increase my calorie intake to 1500. So, I will be getting more nuritients from food, but my weight loss will slow down a bit. I'm not really bummed out, because the point to losing the weight is to be healthy and I have to be healthy doing it.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    My computer has crapped out on me. Lol, it should be fixed some time this week. So, I have to bike to the library and use theirs. I'm still here, just haven't been around to log. I do all my logging by hand for now and then update when I get on.

My weigh in!

Week 1: 273
    Week 2: 268
    Week 3: 263
    Week 4: no weigh
    Week 5: 256
    Week 6: 254

My doctor told me to increase my calorie intake to 1500. So, I will be getting more nuritients from food, but my weight loss will slow down a bit. I'm not really bummed out, because the point to losing the weight is to be healthy and I have to be healthy doing it.

Hey! Nice to see you back. I'll stick you in my spreadsheet this evening. :smile:
    Yeah my doctors don't want me to drop my intake less than 1400. Healthy it is!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I'd like to join as well

Starting weight: 219lbs
    MFP Start weight: 214lbs

Weight as of today: 211.5 lbs

Welcome! :smile:
  • andrea09
    Options
    I guess I did loose from week 5. You can leave it at 251 since that was my weight this morning. I weigh myself during the week to make sure I am on track...so I must have gotten a bit confused....sorry.

The spreadsheet is awesome!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Haha. Andrea, I'll keep it how it is - don't be sorry. I weigh myself during the week too and I'm always struggling to remember what weight was which day because I don't always keep track of it.

And thanks... :smile: I'm going to fix it up tonight with more info as we hear from people. For example I have to add Jenn's stuff.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    If you could please change my starting weight to 309, my current weight is 294, thanks!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Sure Arienna. No problem. I'll post a revised spreadsheet tonight.