I need more friends on here to stay focused~ Thanks

Options
:smile: Its seems that the more people i have to answer to , the better i am. I love this site but would love to have some people to share in my day ..

Replies

• joannea1988
    Options
    h your more than welcome to add me xx
  • catchme114
    Options
    great ..thanks. i'm looking forward to this journey.
  • Ms_B_Haven
    Ms_B_Haven Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am the same way so please add me...
  • SButler33
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
  • Chloooe22
    Chloooe22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me hun xxx
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    Add me if you like, I have made the journey and have been holding my own for the last 10 years. Continual support and sharing is what keeps me on track.
  • catchme114
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who joined in...i'm on my way to a fresh, healthier , smaller me...i cant wait for that to happen. PATIENTS PATIENTS .. is what ive been told.
  • catchme114
    Options
    1200 calories?........... doesnt this seem really low?
  • frostbeth
    Options
    Please add me too! I'm supposed to be eating 1200 calories too! Way low I would think. :)
  • jools22
    jools22 Posts: 12
    Options
    please add me im looking for fitness pals too
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too : ) I'm on 1400 a day xx
  • tnwcross
    Options
    1200 calories was SUPER hard for me at first, but I have been staying within my goal for about 2 months now and it DOES get easier. However, I have to add that I do cheat when I am craving something (ordering pizza at work tonight) .... i figure this is a life decision, not something temporary so why deprive myself. Besides, if I deprive myself too much it will only make the cravings worse... Good Luck!!
  • luvwindycity
    luvwindycity Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy:
    You can always add me also!!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    1200 calories?........... doesnt this seem really low?

The 1200 calories is your NET calorie intake. If you are exercising you need to consume more than that. Say you burn 200 calories at the gym...then you actually need to add that amount to your total. So, in all reality you will be consuming 1400 calories that day, but because you burned the 200 it will equal 1200. Good luck with your goal!
  • tlwinky
    tlwinky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We are all in this together and the more friends you have, the easier it does seem to be. Good luck!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) I'm new to this and find that the more healthy eating is on my mind, the better I do! Good Luck! Stay Positive!
  • catchme114
    Options
    well its good to know that mfp isn't trying to starve me lol .............
  • amandakay88
    amandakay88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am definitely looking for more people to friend me on here! The support is very helpful! Thanks!
  • catchme114
    Options
    awesome thank you everyone...
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    Im here for ya! Add me as a friend... support is on the way!!!