In need of motivation and support!

Options
2»

Replies

• MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me... As for the Pepsi Max, better to break the habit earlier in the cycle. Coming down from a caffeine fix just feels like hypoglycemia and makes you want to eat more...

I say this only 3 weeks into no caffeine... I'm trying to convince myself just as much as I am you!
  • debbiebarr43
    Options
    :smile: Hi i am Debbie from the uk i am new to my fitness pal so please feel free to add me and if anyone else would like to add me as well please do .
    My story im 48 just had a gastric sleeve operation 86 days ago have lost 2 stone already but got another 10 to lose today i went to my local sports pool and got all the info to join and very small mainly ladies only gym THIS WAS SCARY BUT I DID IT i am going to make myself go on monday and make sure i get in 3/30 mins of excercise a week i am going to make sure i fill in my food planner on this and se were i go from there .
    i will need support and motivation please
    thanks
    Debbie :heart:
  • Amberflame
    Amberflame Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella

Similar story to mine, i have quiet a bit to lose too! Feel free to add me as a friend.

All the best

:smile:

4666191.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. Good Luck!!
  • Tarshar
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies to offer support and motivation as well. I had my son 7 months ago and the weight loss has been less than satisfactory for me. I know what I lack is willpower and motivation. A nudge here and there would be appreciated. I realize I can't do this on my own.
  • k8vic
    k8vic Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me.
    I just started today and have 50 to lose minimum.
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for encouragment and to encourage others.
  • mcrim5
    mcrim5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have found great support on MFP. Feel free to add me!!
  • Amf5627622
    Options
    Hi Bella,

You are going to love it here. There is so much support and logging is very eye opening. The concept is simple, eat less than you burn, but putting it into practice is what is hard - MFP makes it easy to see what you need to work on! It's great to have a network of people who have the same goals and struggles! Good luck and feel free to add me.

Everyone - feel free to add me as well.