Cat Lovers vs Dog lover

Options

Replies

• tamerkins2
    Options
    Dog person! Cats weird me out. They seem to have this "I'm better than everything" attitude, plus they will put their butt right in your face when you try to pet them! I like how a dog will be so excited to see you, even if you just ran out to the mailbox. A cat will hide so you can't find it for days.
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    There is no comparison Dogs provide everything that a cat does without the snotty attitude PLUS they defend your home & protect you children, they are amazing:glasses:

Russ

Agreed!
  • gemima22
    Options
    I use to hate cats til I took two kittens in n now I love em they r affection n playful I find dogs too needy
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You show a cat ONCE where to poop and they poop there. You show a dog and they eat it...
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Definitely a dog person. I moved just so I could get my dog.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Dogs provide everything that a cat does without the snotty attitude PLUS they defend your home & protect you children, they are amazing:glasses:

Russ

LOL! This is so true. One of my old cats used to stick her nose/head in the air all the time with this "snotty attitude" type expression. She was called Eva and we used to call her Eva Diva as she was really demanding! haha
  • Michaelaraedixon
    Options
    I love my Doggie and my Cat! I have had them both for a very long time! My cat is 16 and my dog is 12. I have to say, I do miss my jogging buddy! My Dog is too old to jog with me now and I kinda use that as my excuse for gaining a few extra pounds, LOL! I want to get another dog, but I am afraid my old lady dog will get jealous! I don't want to do that to her in her old age!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    cat lover:love:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You show a cat ONCE where to poop and they poop there. You show a dog and they eat it...
    And then try to lick your face.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options

So you are dog person because they clean up after themselves....right?

Russ
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    both!

i have 1 dog and 3 cats. definitely would get another dog if i owned my house (i rent)
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Definately a Dog person...Since the day I was born.
    Our last dog died last March...I said - No, I dont want another dog...That lasted all of 2 days...And I was looking for my New Dog
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ugh... can't post pics! i will learn someday!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

Russ

I actually had an easier time training my dog than we did my cat.
  • rparker1970
    Options
    Well I would say both, but then again I like all animals. We live on 4 acres in the country and I have 6 dogs, 3 cats, 3 chickens, 1 rooster and a lizard lol and I want a pet pig
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    failed again...:grumble:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have two of each...lol But ya, I think I am more of a cat person. I am deinitely neurotic sometimes! LOL
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    This was wrong for me. Although I have a cat, I am definitely more a dog lover. I am fairly sure the reason I fell in love with my cat is because he thinks he is a dog. He even plays fetch! I am an introvert with out a doubt though. I'm not at all neurotic, but far from extroverted.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Russ

I actually had an easier time training my dog than we did my cat.

Yeah, and my dog never peed on my bed because I left it at home for an hour longer than normal the way my roommate's cat always did...
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    This was wrong for me. Although I have a cat, I am definitely more a dog lover. I am fairly sure the reason I fell in love with my cat is because he thinks he is a dog. He even plays fetch! I am an introvert with out a doubt though. I'm not at all neurotic, but far from extroverted.

My dog thinks she is a cat, always climbing up things